What's new

A sincere Advice and Request to Saudia

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I always admired Saudi services for Pakistan, muslim Ummah and humanity. It always hurts when I hear something going to or hurting Saudia. For me, Saudia is like my own country.
From Construction of Masjidil Haram to Support for Pakistan, every of the work done by Saudi govt, and specially by Prince Mohammad, makes me to render my life for the defense of Saudia. And this is the very point, that I keep close eyes on the matters, that are concerning Saudia's internal and external security.

We Pakistanis heard with very heavy heart, a news, which we were not expecting from Saudia. We heard that Saudia is about to execute three Ulama.
We Pakistanis are fighting a war, that has no face. We have, and we are convincing many many people, that Saudi regime is not against Islam. We kill Saudi enemies on daily basis. But if Saudi govt takes this step, or similar steps, then may be, things might go from everybody's hands, specially when Saudia is bombing Yeminis muslims on daily basis.

So, I hereby request from Saudi Prince, Mohammad Bin Salam to spare the lives of these ulama, and let's not make thing even worse, both for Saudia and other muslim countries.

We are already having too much to handle.

@Khafee @BHarwana @MastanKhan

They were working against the interest of Saudi arabia. They were spreading extremism. Saudi Arabia have evidence of their involvement. As they are threat for Peace, saudi arabia should not allow them move freely.

My friend I am sitting very far away from Saudi Arabia and I don't know why are they executing them what is their crime and who those people are to be honest. I cannot make any comments on this until I have read the whole story. I cannot say it is right or wrong as I have no knowledge over it.
I would have to research first and then come back to the thread.

@fitpOsitive bro I went through some articles on the clerics and the sources were Al-jazera and PressTV because there was no Saudi source on them. So here is my honest opinion. These three had to do something with GCC and Qatar conflict which was their crime. They were Saudis but they were supporting Qatar and that is why they will be executed.
Now their execution has nothing to do with religion but they were acting as proxy of another country. Now you like my opinion or not but Saudis have every right to maintain law and order in their own country. I agree their punishment is harsh than their crimes no one should go into capital punishment but that is what the law of the land is.
Muslim countries are already in turmoil bro and proxies are the worst enemy of us.

@fitpOsitive bro I went through some articles on the clerics and the sources were Al-jazera and PressTV because there was no Saudi source on them. So here is my honest opinion. These three had to do something with GCC and Qatar conflict which was their crime. They were Saudis but they were supporting Qatar and that is why they will be executed.
Now their execution has nothing to do with religion but they were acting as proxy of another country. Now you like my opinion or not but Saudis have every right to maintain law and order in their own country. I agree their punishment is harsh than their crimes no one should go into capital punishment but that is what the law of the land is.
Muslim countries are already in turmoil bro and proxies are the worst enemy of us.
Whever there is a someone given capital punishment in history, there was always a very good reason behind it. It is history that proves the judges wrong.
From Imam Hussain RA to the killing of Abdullah ibn e Zubair RA, every tyrant had very justified arguments, legitimising killing. But the truth is, people were killed, for thrones.
This time, this killing will be the last killing by Saudi regime, because the game is set against them. Prince Mohammad will be murdered, again by other camp in Saudi family, legitimising his killing, because he is killing ulama. He will be made Hajjaj of modern times. This bomb will be detonated, if this killing happens.

i think one of the ulema was talking about peace between saudia and qatar on twitter.you can't hang someone because he wants peace.it's clear that saudia arabia is spreading extremism alongside with iran.saudia always help us but nothing is free.almost half of pakistan is now wahhabi pakistan just because of saudi madrassa in pakistan.pakistan as a country,lost it's identity.pakistan is now battleground for shia and wahhabi fight.yes we needed money and it's our mistake but we shouldn't allow saudia to spread their version of religion,their version of jehad.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom