What's new

A R Rahman must go to Pakistan and leave India

interesting one more thread on intolrance by you looks like you are trying too hard ........ kyon haina :azn:

ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

Have you read the article completely ?

From the article
International acclaimed music composer AR Rahman on Tuesday said that he identified with Aamir Khan's statement on 'intolerance' in India saying he too had faced religious resistance in recent past over his decision to compose the music of 'Muhammad: The Messenger of God'

Every one has freedom of speech Aamir khan expressed himself and online community is also doing the same.

Last edited:
According to news item he 'agrees' with Amir Khan.
news is manufactured to create hysteria and sensationalism dont you even know that :azn:

now show me a tweet by AR Rehman himself or a video clip where he said it :coffee:

news is manufactured to create hysteria and sensationalism dont you even know that :azn:

now show me a tweet by AR Rehman himself or a video clip where he said it :coffee:

Lollz, Bhakt have already declared that India TV is the only TV worth trusting. You're asking me to go to leftist media anti national outlets like NDTV?

Lollz, Bhakt have already declared that India TV is the only TV worth trusting. You're asking me to go to leftist media anti national outlets like NDTV?
So you are suggesting that some news outlets are lying outright? :D Not just misreporting? That is a new low for Indian media.

iT's Like Devdaas ka dialogue,,, " Paaro ne kaha Sharab Chor do,,, ab tum log keh rhe ho ke jahan/India hi chor do... " lolz at them alll ;) ;P

since you posted that AR Rehman also feels he is insecure in india deu to so called risisng intolerance onus is upon you to show AR Rehmans tweet or are you by design trying to degrade your own nations image just to get some likes from india's enemies ?

where they will kill him for blasphemy.good job AAptard !

since you posted that AR Rehman also feels he is insecure in india deu to so called risisng intolerance onus is upon you to show AR Rehmans tweet or are you by design trying to degrade your own nations image just to get some likes from india's enemies ?
he is an Aaptard !

Back
Top Bottom