What's new

A Pakistani: What I saw in India and why I think this is India's moment

It reminded me of Robert Frost Poem. We do have long way to go.....

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening​

Robert Frost - 1874-1963

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Many pakistani youtubers praise India to attract Indian viewers.

India will never reclaim it's past glory.

Modi fans said before 2014 elections that India will overtake China in his 1st term.

And in his second term India will overtake USA.

Modi Baba does not even talk about 20 million jobs he promised every year.

Modi fans said before 2014 elections that India will overtake China in his 1st term.

Bapu Modi's fans had a "Make in India" Indian space station flying in 2015, one year after his first victory as prime minister. :rofl: Seven years on, the world is yet to sight that magnificent Modi Space Station :

And neither do I have 20 lakhs that he promised before he became PM. Nor has anybody sighted those "100 Smart Cities".

Why does this idiotic fraudia genocide-enabler have so many fans ? 🤔

Many pakistani youtubers praise India to attract Indian viewers.

India will never reclaim it's past glory.

I have been to India recently and the excitement is palpable. People are talking about starting new business or a new venture and that positive vibe is ever present in my friends circle.
This is what one of my friend created and he did dream big for this to happen....

AF1QipPlWfioR4ZOE1ReVMt0i9GQ9Wmk7sYd557kFhq8=w253-h337-k-no
AF1QipPQknmQCBcdPo7Be9VtcDCCQDzWXDZGL6RepY3-=w253-h316-k-no
AF1QipMuwYsnbBu7oHEI8yuo4TH-lLDcxzlu_-f6xW9P=w253-h168-k-no
AF1QipPI1DKXt_RGme2FDMDE_XXHnZMIrcZ46B3gy1VQ=w253-h168-k-no

Last edited:
I have been to India recently and the excitement is palpable. People are taking about starting new business or a new venture and that positive vibe is ever present in my friends circle.

Stop talking like the notorious IT Cell. :lol:

This is what one of my friend created and he did dream big for this to happen....

What does a castle with West European and Islamic elements have to do with Bhagwa Modi ?

And is your friend the thief @Skull and Bones ?

I have been to India recently and the excitement is palpable. People are taking about starting new business or a new venture and that positive vibe is ever present in my friends circle.

A significant chunk of my investment are in India and Indian real estate. Recently I bought a 3bhk apartment in my hometown (Siliguri) for 2800/sq ft, and in 3 years it’s now 5200/sq ft.

Bapu Modi's fans had a "Make in India" Indian space station flying in 2015, one year after his first victory as prime minister. :rofl: Seven years on, the world is yet to sight that magnificent Modi Space Station :

And neither do I have 20 lakhs that he promised before he became PM. Nor has anybody sighted those "100 Smart Cities".

Why does this idiotic fraudia genocide-enabler have so many fans ? 🤔
It's in his genes. Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi are natural born conmen.

Stop talking like the notorious IT Cell. :lol:

What does a castle with West European and Islamic elements have to do with Bhagwa Modi ?

And is your friend the thief @Skull and Bones ?
Why do you have to bring Modi and politics? Lot of things are happening without the govt. involved.

Pakistanis also praise their sacrificial lambs the same way as the video is 'praising' India.
your lambs become kebabs but India is here to stay.

A significant chunk of my investment are in India and Indian real estate. Recently I bought a 3bhk apartment in my hometown (Siliguri) for 2800/sq ft, and in 3 years it’s now 5200/sq ft.
I did too. Glad your investment has almost doubled. I rented out my villa and other commercial properties.

Last edited:
It's in his genes. Jain, Gujarati and Marwadi are natural born conmen.

Hey ! Don't you dare insult my lovely Gujju, Helly :
Helly-Shah.jpg

93493058.jpg

s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

FcBGKi8acAEMQQx

Why do you have to bring Modi and politics? Lot of things are happening without the govt. involved.

1. You replied to IAmNobody who mentioned Modi and tried to popularize Modi. Why didn't you talk like that about K Chandrashekhar Rao ?

2. When you are waxing eloquent about current India, surely you are talking about Modi Raaj / New India / Vishwaguru India / Mother-of-Democracy India.

1. You replied to IAmNobody who mentioned Modi and tried to popularize Modi. Why didn't you talk like that about K Chandrashekhar Rao ?

2. When you are waxing eloquent about current India, surely you are talking about Modi Raaj / New India / Vishwaguru India / Mother-of-Democracy India.
I don't dabble into local politics. All I know about KCR is that he started a lot of programs for poor and the farmers. He started some lift irrigation projects etc. He is also working to modernize the Hyderabad city. When I talk about India, I have to be honest about the direction our country is taking and the problems that still exist. You cannot tackle one without the other.

India is minced meat.
Not in your lifetime unless you go nuclear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom