What's new

A nice video

I think he is pure LIER, i don't remember when in Test match between Pakistan vs India, tendulkar hit six to Akhter.

@ thread opener kindly back your above video by the video of that match. Thanks in advance, curious to see.

Buddy, its just a video I saw in facebook and spoken by non other than the players itself. I do not know how old it is and I do not think he will lie such thing in a big stage.

Buddy, its just a video I saw in facebook and spoken by non other than the players itself. I do not know how old it is and I do not think he will lie such thing in a big stage.

So better not to post if you don't know something, Let me tell you Sachin never ever hit a Six against any PAKISTANI bowler in Test cricket.

This video has been posted 10+ times on this forum. There are some inaccuracies in Sehwag's claims, maybe it was ODI. Whatever it was, viewer can easily get gist out of video.

I won't call Sehwag Liar, but someone with every poor memory plus not so good in selection of words.

So better not to post if you don't know something, Let me tell you Sachin never ever hit a Six against any PAKISTANI bowler in Test cricket.

Its not claimed by any local reporter or so, but the players themselves.

And do you think people who post here have Phd.s in all the subjects? debate on this

its been discussed a millions times already.. NO NOT AGAIN .....

Back
Top Bottom