What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

USA made F16 and F15 to be used as a combo..F16 as a multi role n F15 as air superiority
Russia countere it with MIG29 n Su-27 combo.

Pak got only F16 from USA n india got the combo Mig29 n upgraded Su-version Su 30MKI...only Mig 29 could not harm Pak..But its Su30 which gave IAF an edge over PAF..n those planes are in huge numbers.

The next era belongs to stealth tech...so far PAF has shown interest in J-31, while india is a partner in PAKFA n has plans to build its own AMCA...so in the long run ...IAF will again have a combo of lighter n heavy plane..n PAKFA will be the best product ..on par with F-22

while PAf will again have a lighter aircraft j-31...if this is the strategy of PAF...its dilemma will continue for next many decades....If PAF has learnt any lesson it should go for both j-31 n TFX...not simultaneously...but one by one..first induct j-31 in reasonable numbers n then move to TFX as a front liner air superiority...only then PAF will have strong air force in future...if we continue to go with the same approach as we are going now...we will never be able to balance the air power with india
I so believe so that tfx and J 31 are coming

La vi lo naya jahaz. What happened to the briefing given to standing committee? @Zarvan Janab app na to kaha tha deal is on. Tab sa la ker abb tak khamoossii ha. Phir kya hua koi update?

To get them in FAIR numbers, Are we gonna buy 1 or 2???????:angry::angry::angry:
bro their is no need of Nuclear aircraft carrier for Pakistan, we defensive force and aircraft carriers are for power projections not for defensive force and as for Typhoon we will not need hundreds of those, my estimates are within 100
that cost 9 to 10 billion $$$$, which is the cost of single Nuclear aircraft carrier:p:

Let this first to be developed...Then we'll meet again...

-Yup I can understand indigenous emotions...Carry on

We have localised production facility of different parts for the MKI and we have licensed production line for the MKI and Engine... we have over haul facility here itself..

bro their is no need of Nuclear aircraft carrier for Pakistan, we defensive force and aircraft carriers are for power projections not for defensive force and as for Typhoon we will not need hundreds of those, my estimates are within 100
that cost 9 to 10 billion $$$$, which is the cost of single Nuclear aircraft carrier:p:
Bro, Kuwait ordered 28 Typhoons (barely 2 squadrons) for 8 Billion Euros,:disagree:
The French Nuclear Aircraft Carrier costs 3 Billion Euros,

Last edited:
USA made F16 and F15 to be used as a combo..F16 as a multi role n F15 as air superiority
Russia countere it with MIG29 n Su-27 combo.

Pak got only F16 from USA n india got the combo Mig29 n upgraded Su-version Su 30MKI...only Mig 29 could not harm Pak..But its Su30 which gave IAF an edge over PAF..n those planes are in huge numbers.

The next era belongs to stealth tech...so far PAF has shown interest in J-31, while india is a partner in PAKFA n has plans to build its own AMCA...so in the long run ...IAF will again have a combo of lighter n heavy plane..n PAKFA will be the best product ..on par with F-22

while PAf will again have a lighter aircraft j-31...if this is the strategy of PAF...its dilemma will continue for next many decades....If PAF has learnt any lesson it should go for both j-31 n TFX...not simultaneously...but one by one..first induct j-31 in reasonable numbers n then move to TFX as a front liner air superiority...only then PAF will have strong air force in future...if we continue to go with the same approach as we are going now...we will never be able to balance the air power with india

nice explanation of strategy

I doubt Russia, China and Turkey can build a operational 5th generation combat aircraft

nice explanation of strategy

I doubt Russia, China and Turkey can build a operational 5th generation combat aircraft
Russia is making PAKFA and China J-20...they will take time but eventually they will be there..it may take 10-15 years...what's there to doubt about them...TFX is on paper so far.

Bro, Kuwait ordered 28 Typhoons (barely 2 squadrons) for 8 Billion Euros,:disagree:
bro we don't need a Nuclear aircraft carrier, we are not offensive force we are defensive force:agree:

bro we don't need a Nuclear aircraft carrier, we are not offensive force we are defensive force:agree:
I don't agree with your statement, But Im just bringing it up.
Though would be great to have, the Typhoon is not possible.

Last edited:
Russia is making PAKFA and China J-20...they will take time but eventually they will be there..it may take 10-15 years...what's there to doubt about them...TFX is on paper so far.

the technologies are getting more complex

Saudi, Kuwait and Oman have ordered the Tranche 3 Eurofighter, It's becoming a joke these countries have better aircraft then Pakistan at this point.

The Typhoon is not a feasible option.
F-16 no chance, Typhoon not feasible, RAFALE not possible, Grippen said no by Sweden, Su-35 less chance, J-10 not liked by PAF, J-11 engine and design issue:hitwall::devil: so what is your option USS ENTERPRISE:crazy::lol::rofl:

Saudi, Kuwait and Oman have ordered the Tranche 3 Eurofighter, It's becoming a joke these countries have better aircraft then Pakistan at this point.
Simple because they have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

F-16 no chance, Typhoon not feasible, RAFALE not possible, Grippen said no by Sweden, Su-35 less chance, J-10 not liked by PAF, J-11 engine and design issue:hitwall::devil: so what is your option USS ENTERPRISE:crazy::lol::rofl:

Simple because they have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I think the F-16 is the only option. It's affordable(sometimes) and we already operate them.

Yaar peeche e par giya ha...'

3 billiion euros us cheez k liye zaya kar dein jis ki zroorat e nahi
allwe need now is a competent to rafale..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom