What's new

A Muslim family in Mumbai with 2 lakh crore blackmoney

Before getting epileptic attacks, people should read carefully...Its quite obvious that the declaration is fake..That they don't have even a minuscule percentage of that amount.That they did it for publicity or just for the purpose of saying out in the public that since they have fronted for politicians..the politicians are corrupt...The agencies have already said that these people don't have the means to collect such an amount of money.
Remember, its just a declaration..no one knows or has seen the money yet.

How much storage space required for that kind of money .. any one ??

Now I understand what Dr Manmohan Singh meant when he remarked -- “Muslims have the first right to India's resources. "

Relax, I think Pakistan needed to do this more than India.... Want to know why? India at least had 2 or 3% people paying tax but Pak has less than 1% paying tax so Pak need to demonetize and go digital.

Wish Pakistan all the best & its a must in the 21st century.

In modi Raj Hindu businessman can do fraud of thousands of crores of banks
Same government forces bank to forget the loan and try to find black money from people .

This guy if true could be more wealthier than the Ambanis lol.
the family is not rich, obviously its not their money, and they are acting as front for other people.. govt already caught a gujrati 'hindu' doing same... what a stupid thread title..

Why are you changing the title of the thread mate??? You are trying to propose as if only Muslims are corrupt in India??..I think you should stic to the original title of the news.

Thanks for answering the question mate... I hope Pakistan can learn from this... It is shocking that Pakistan is more in need of this and PM NS could never in his 3 terms do such a beneficial move but Modi in his first term did it.... Pak needs a leader who can fight the corruption which major move like this..:mad:

what percentage does Pakistan have bank accounts? You think your people are ready to accept change. You have to understand we got fed up with corrupt politicians and bureaucrats and this move was in the making but the timing was little too abrupt.

If you demonetize without enough digital penetration, then you will find the same chaos like you find in India now, with long queues outside banks. 50% of people never stepped into banks before. We have a huge task ahead to become a cashless economy and the task is daunting to say the least.

what percentage does Pakistan have bank accounts? You think your people are ready to accept change. You have to understand we got fed up with corrupt politicians and bureaucrats and this move was in the making but the timing was little too abrupt.

If you demonetize without enough digital penetration, then you will find the same chaos like you find in India now, with long queues outside banks. 50% of people never stepped into banks before. We have a huge task ahead to become a cashless economy and the task is daunting to say the least.

I'm an educated upper middle class urban Indian. I have never used PayTM. Or any other ewallet. I rarely if ever use mobile or internet banking except to keep track of my investments. Most of my utility bills are paid through ECS which have been set up month to month. I live off cheques and debit card/ATM. One of my younger maids is more tech savvy than I am. And all my kids of course.

P.S. Why do kids laugh when a new gadget comes home and I make a big song and dance of settling into my chair with the manual and my spects for an hour of so of reading it cover to cover? It makes me feel strangely non-parently inadequate.

I'm an educated upper middle class urban Indian. I have never used PayTM. Or any other ewallet. I rarely if ever use mobile or internet banking except to keep track of my investments. Most of my utility bills are paid through ECS which have been set up month to month. I live off cheques and debit card/ATM. One of my younger maids is more tech savvy than I am. And all my kids of course.

What do you want to say?? You are never old to learn new things.

What do you want to say?? You are never old to learn new things.

I want to say that I am living on 10,000 bucks cash since November 8th and the bundle is fast dwindling and I will have to make a visit to the wealth management branch (no lines, nice coffee) once again pretty soon.

I want to say that I am living on 10,000 bucks cash since November 8th and the bundle is fast dwindling and I will have to make a visit to the wealth management branch (no lines, nice coffee) once again pretty soon.

My cousin told me the same thing just yesterday. He has wealth management account with ICICI bank.

Back
Top Bottom