What's new

A Master Sniper---Out of this world shooting:----

^^ thanks for the info- today i hv earned something from Guru Bhai- :D-

@vks gautam- Lol- lagta hai is love gun ki bullets nai hein Guru k pas- :P

yaar bhaimiyaan aap log bhee na har jagah meri izzat ka falooda banane me lage rehte :hitwall:ho jara dekh to lete ki thread starter kaun hai , waise main bolded part ka jawab de to sakta hoon par bhai lihaz :angel:bhee to koi cheez hai:azn:

I'm sorry may sound lame, the guy took all hisshorts with his scopetargeted to the right a little was that because of the wind?

^^

The bullet cannot not fly straight forever it will start to fall- that is the trajectory will change or you can say projectile will decline- naturally it be towards the ground- due to earth gravitational forces-

According to Newton's First Law of Motion: (usually known as Law of Inertia)
An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
and
An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

The unbalanced force in this case is gravitational force of the earth- The gravitational pull will decrease the bullets speed untill its loses its motion and falls into the ground-

A sniper when aims- keeps these factors in mind- along with wind speed and direction- and when he is ready he shoots- normally depending on his calculation he aims above the target- keeping in mind the distance from the target and point of impact- the bullet flies straight and gradually starts to fall and hit the target- depending on the distance-

The more powerful the sniper rifle is the more distance the bullet will travel in straight line until it starts falling-

I find it a bit amusing that more than one guy is thinking "Awww, poor pigeon!" and is probably, in his next post, shrieking "Damn them all! NUKE THEM! NAPALM THEM!" referencing human beings.

I see the same effect with many bleeding heart types in the USA who will spend thousands of dollars to save dogs or cats, but won't spend a penny to save starving humans in Africa. People get more jazzed about dead whales than dead children.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

The more powerful the sniper rifle is the more distance the bullet will travel in straight line until it starts falling-

Just a slight correction to your otherwise good post - the moment a bullet leaves the barrel, it falls at the exact same rate as if you dropped the bullet from your hand. High-velocity rifles still arc the bullet upwards slightly for long shots. The parabola is flatter than air rifles, but gravity works the same regardless of the velocity of the bullet.

I'm sorry may sound lame, the guy took all hisshorts with his scopetargeted to the right a little was that because of the wind?

Hi,

If you listen to his commentary--he explains his shooting in technical terms---talks about the direction of the wind, what adjustments he made for that---plus what adjustments he made for the long shot.

People need to understand----an 18 grain pellet is extremely light in weight as compared to a 180 grain .308 round that the firearm sniper would use. For that reason, any kind of burst of wind would drastically change the direction of the pellet, whereas the bullet would hold its parabolic and sideways sway line of fire for a longer distance.

In the fire arm rifle---the each bullet has a specific charge---so each round would have similiar ballistics---on the other hand---a pre-charged air rifle---the first round would have the highest pressure, the second less and so forth---. A pre- charged air rifle has either a chamber that has pressurized air in it or has a co2 bottle attached to it. Then there is the spring loaded break barrel where the spring is compressed to proved the pressure---then there is the pump action---where a handle is pumped to build up pressure.

Edgun Matador is an expensive air rifle and there are other manufacturers of air rifles whose product ranges in the 4 figure dollars---.

The shooter tests all major brands of air files, puts them through there paces and puts his results on the video----. He is making those 60 and 70 yards shots look oridinary---and he is teaching the observer---if you want to learn to shoot---here is the way to do it---.

Ai rifle shooting is getti g extremely popular in the u s----. The air rifle start in the .177 calibre to .20--.22--.25---9 mm----.45 calibre and yes they are available in .50 calibre rifles as well---and in the u s there is no license for the .50 calibre.

You can literally shoot any animal with the .50 calibre rifle other than an elephant and a rhino----.

Those of you who are intrigued---check out the you tube videos of the shooter edgunusa ----or if you wan to learn about air rifle---go to www dot pyramid air dot com ---look for air rifles---look for the calibre that you are interested in and check them out.
Then there are comments by people who own them---they would give out a lots of information.

And please remember---the people who are commenting on the preformance of these rifle---they are not kids---they are adults with good incomes and jobs and resources----because once you start to build up a collection of air rifles and accessories---it is as expensive or more so than the fire rifle.

Hi,

If you listen to his commentary--he explains his shooting in technical terms---talks about the direction of the wind, what adjustments he made for that---plus what adjustments he made for the long shot.

People need to understand----an 18 grain pellet is extremely light in weight as compared to a 180 grain .308 round that the firearm sniper would use. For that reason, any kind of burst of wind would drastically change the direction of the pellet, whereas the bullet would hold its parabolic and sideways sway line of fire for a longer distance.

In the fire arm rifle---the each bullet has a specific charge---so each round would have similiar ballistics---on the other hand---a pre-charged air rifle---the first round would have the highest pressure, the second less and so forth---. A pre- charged air rifle has either a chamber that has pressurized air in it or has a co2 bottle attached to it. Then there is the spring loaded break barrel where the spring is compressed to proved the pressure---then there is the pump action---where a handle is pumped to build up pressure.

Edgun Matador is an expensive air rifle and there are other manufacturers of air rifles whose product ranges in the 4 figure dollars---.

The shooter tests all major brands of air files, puts them through there paces and puts his results on the video----. He is making those 60 and 70 yards shots look oridinary---and he is teaching the observer---if you want to learn to shoot---here is the way to do it---.

Ai rifle shooting is getti g extremely popular in the u s----. The air rifle start in the .177 calibre to .20--.22--.25---9 mm----.45 calibre and yes they are available in .50 calibre rifles as well---and in the u s there is no license for the .50 calibre.

You can literally shoot any animal with the .50 calibre rifle other than an elephant and a rhino----.

Those of you who are intrigued---check out the you tube videos of the shooter edgunusa ----or if you wan to learn about air rifle---go to www dot pyramid air dot com ---look for air rifles---look for the calibre that you are interested in and check them out.
Then there are comments by people who own them---they would give out a lots of information.

And please remember---the people who are commenting on the preformance of these rifle---they are not kids---they are adults with good incomes and jobs and resources----because once you start to build up a collection of air rifles and accessories---it is as expensive or more so than the fire rifle.

Too technical for anyone who has no knowledge of ballistics. Lighter the bullet, more difficult to shoot long distances because of higher effect of gravity and air resistance on lighter pallet with comparatively low muzzle velocity.

Excellent shooting, you only enjoy if you are /have/had been in the sport yourself. I don't habv my air rifles now but I still have my air pistol Daisy Powerline .177. Many years ago when I havent started working 16 hours a day on computer, I would consistently shoot a pepsi can at 70 meters unaided two hand grip out doors.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-my-humble-collection-picture9273-img-10.html

Ask your children if they have a BB gun, to try to shoot at a specific target from about a meter or 2 away, inside your house, that is how difficult a light bullet makes things!!!

The shooter also explains that he shot a bit in front of the pigeon, thinking it was going to continue it's forward movement, but the pigeon stopped, maing things a little off from the plan!!

And good post Chogy, people get freaked out about whales somewhere near Japan, but not a thought goes to Africa!!!

Man,

This is guy so freaking cuel. A poor bird flies in, enjoying the freedom it has with the wings. But this A$$hole comes up with his big A$$ gun to shoot the poor little thing and make it suffer for 10 secs.

:cry:

I hope he gets squished between two buses.:angry:
Get a life kid seriously.... :devil:
this aint no wwf forum

Back
Top Bottom