What's new

A letter to Indian:Why are we here?

xuxu1457

Reaction score
Country
China
Dear friend of the forum:
Why do we come to this forum? Chinese people come to this forum in order to understand more info of India and Pakistan, the Indians should post more about the situation of India to us, enable us to understand the real today's India, India's landscape, economy ,military and general lives of ordinary people, as well as pictures of life around you, your military point of view; but contrary, the Indians often quoted the Western media to tell us what happened around us, which is very ridiculous, we understand more of the truth of the things happened around us than Indian that you do not need to tell these to Chinese people. You often post such like :things happened in China, the PLA want to do.... You often tell Chinese how the Chinese people think about, then we know that :Is that me or happened in other country:coffee:?No other use only raise arguments .
Indian only quote the expression of the Western media, ignorant of matter that the editor of the media has never been to China, but simply guess things happened in China according to their own habit in their office thousands miles away.
Shall you tell us more about your own country!
Personal opinion :china:

Personal opinion, i think Indian people has more freedom to access any information around the world than chiness people in china. :)

:usflag::pop:

Personal opinion, i think Indian people has more freedom to access any information around the world than chiness people in china. :)

:usflag::pop:

See :cheers:other people's mail without permission is illegal

I joined the forum to understand more about Pakistan and China and let others know about India. The problem comes when others try to tell us what India is purely by reading news. I have an opinion about other countries too but I do not argue when they tell me it's not the case. So if you want understand other country listen to what they tell you, instead of other way round. Newspaper and Internet is no way to understand a country. You will get opinions 180 degree apart.

One example of knowledge gained about other country from Internet.
People will come to India and say Namaste, the fact is people say hi or hello more in urban areas and there is only few place where people say namaste.

Why do we come to this forum? Chinese people come to this forum in order to understand more info of India and Pakistan, the Indians should post more about the situation of India to us, enable us to understand the real today's India, India's landscape, economy ,military and general lives of ordinary people, as well as pictures of life around you, your military point of view; but contrary, the Indians often quoted the Western media to tell us what happened around us, which is very ridiculous, we understand more of the truth of the things happened around us than Indian that you do not need to tell these to Chinese people. You often post such like :things happened in China, the PLA want to do.... You often tell Chinese how the Chinese people think about, then we know that :Is that me or happened in other country:coffee:?No other use only raise arguments .
Indian only quote the expression of the Western media, ignorant of matter that the editor of the media has never been to China, but simply guess things happened in China according to their own habit in their office thousands miles away.

sorry,
Indian news papers are considered unreliable source here in PDF

I joined the forum to understand more about Pakistan and China and let others know about India. The problem comes when others try to tell us what India is purely by reading news. I have an opinion about other countries too but I do not argue when they tell me it's not the case. So if you want understand other country listen to what they tell you, instead of other way round. Newspaper and Internet is no way to understand a country. You will get opinions 180 degree apart.

I am sorry for something about India retaliatory post by some Chinese too.

Flamewars are boring if theres no one to flame with. :] And if you got backup its even better lol

To understand about a country, people need to listen to what others say. but here its other way around. one person tries to prove that what he found in some site like ahmedqureshi is true. and thats how flame wars happen.

I came to this forum because the defence related information was unbiased since it comes from two sources which are completely opposite to each other. and some great members who have lot of experience and insight into the defence. And the reason why I dont like BRF is because its only one sided info.

but these days, I just see too many threads discussing "poor" topics and people fighting over them. most of the threads related to indian defence usually get derailed by "poor" discussions. common... this is a defence forum. if you want to discuss about poor/human rights, then go discuss in human rights forums why come to a defence forum???

To understand about a country, people need to listen to what others say. but here its other way around. one person tries to prove that what he found in some site like ahmedqureshi is true. and thats how flame wars happen.

I came to this forum because the defence related information was unbiased since it comes from two sources which are completely opposite to each other. and some great members who have lot of experience and insight into the defence. And the reason why I dont like BRF is because its only one sided info.

but these days, I just see too many threads discussing "poor" topics and people fighting over them. most of the threads related to indian defence usually get derailed by "poor" discussions. common... this is a defence forum. if you want to discuss about poor/human rights, then go discuss in human rights forums why come to a defence forum???

Same opinion here. I came here for the exact reason that you said; for an unbiased view on certain topics. But now i really regretting my decision.

Hey you should browse through the forums more thoroughly and there you might find topics of your intrest as mentioned above.

And stereotyping indians having wrong intentions injoining this forum is not justfied, as like many bad apples from china and pakistan in this forum we do have our share thats it.

name one thing in india that is actually reliable.

I have asked about your opinion in some other thread, I am asking it again to you.
don't you think that there are +ve's too in India, as do China and pakistan have its own? I see u give only -ve comments on India.
Why do u hate India so much? had any bad exp here...?
criticism is good, but treating it as food for thoughts is bad. just my personal opinion. whould like to know ur response...

No offense but many Indian member seems to be here to give reference of news papers from thousands miles away just to create trolls and disrespect Pakistan and China. I would not like to name. You know them better than me.

Why do u hate India so much? had any bad exp here...?
criticism is good, but treating it as food for thoughts is bad. just my personal opinion. whould like to know ur response...

you are trolling.

I don't hate india or indians. In fact I respect the people of india and the land of india.

there are a few misunderstandings we should address first:

there should not be a unified country called india, there is no such country in history, UK cooked it up and it has never been a better time to reverse the error and let the people living on that land to deciade whether they still want such a unified "india".

secondly, I don't hate the people living on the land of india. I hate the regime in New Delhi which denied indians' rights to develop itself.

now back to the core issue of this thread:

do you have reliable power supply for the entire Mumbai and New Delhi?

no troll please, just answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom