What's new

A Indian named Satendir Virsingh was arrested in link of Oslo bombing

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Police went to action against a place in Oslo and arrested 6 ppl. Place is owned by Satendir Virsingh. Andres B. the oslo bomber told police about that place. Police arrested 6 ppl from that place but relased them after getting information they wanted.

PPL living arround building said they never liked what was going on in building since it was shut down by goverment but some ppl were still running a car workshop.

Not much info from police yet about raid but they found noting there is confirmed

Police went to action against a place in Oslo and arrested 6 ppl. Place is owned by Satendir Virsingh. Andres B. the oslo bomber told police about that place. Police arrested 6 ppl from that place but relased them after getting information they wanted.

PPL living arround building said they never liked what was going on in building since it was shut down by goverment but some ppl were still running a car workshop.

Not much info from police yet about raid but they found noting there is confirmed

mr 420 are you attempting to get a cheap shot at our Indian friends? I considered you to be smarter than that but i was obviously mistaken.
Dont bite guys and stop the trolling in its path!

if that Indian guy is a culprit ...then just shoot him on the daylight....Norway Gov should not make the same mistake that idiotic GOI is making in pampering kasab in the jail....I think we indians will be happy to punish a criminal or anti national people without any second thought....

Is there a link? Damn Indian members on here must be burning if it's true.

Is there a link? Damn Indian members on here must be burning if it's true.

Why should we 'burn' or even bother? If he is found responsible just shoot him at the next moment so that even his chacha, nana etc left in India cannot pressure Indian Govt through our sensationalist media to save his a**.

The guy is arrested on suspicion. If this person is found guilty of such a horror on genuine grounds, then shoot him. I am sure that Norwegian government is not as terror-loving as Congress is...

Shoot anyone involves in terrorism

P.S. Mods kindly make it compulsory to post the source of the thread

I though they got the guy that killed all those people..then its him that needs to get prosecuted.
why do the west whenever a bomb goes off, they always get someone asian invloved somehow. to say 'hey look asians are terrorist i told you', its completly BS.

A poor attempt by Mr.420 to demean India ! Very inappropriate thead title without any link ! But a very appropriate username !!! ;)

i didnt heard that he was arrested, i live in the area. rødtvedt and based on what i saw, it was some polish workers that lived in the area. the plot was owned by him. there was some other issues back in the plot, when some car company had leased it. it got shut down, the police arrested the men because they where illegally working there. and that the indian man didnt know it, but was going to take care of it!

if you want more info i can tell you, since i dont have a link to english newspapers who cares about this anymore. norwegian newspapers are a bit on it.

Silko, you are bursting Mr.420's balloon ! What will he play with now ??

The owner was not even arrested.

Excerpt from the news:

The owner of the site, Satendir Virsingh, told Nettavisen that police action worked on a tip from Anders Behring Breivik, who started the campaign.

- "It certainly was a tip from Breivik. I did not even know that people lived here, he told Nettavisen."

It is not clear what the eventual tip was. The police will neither confirm nor deny the information they got from the site owner.

They found no explosives in that house, and the detained persons were discharged. The police found no evidence that would connect these people with the terrorist action, said the police in a statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom