What's new

A Horrific Thought: Could Russia and Israel Clash in Syria?

Do you think we will only nuke Israel if we are attacked?

Europe
North America
Middle east

Every single country in these regions will have their populations considerable decreased if the NATO/Israeli/Wahhabi alliance wants to be adventurous.
Lol, in this Picture Iran is taken as an exsample but we all know who is the main reason for the NATO Missile defence shield...

20hlv6x.jpg

Lol, in this Picture Iran is taken as an exsample but we all know who is the main reason for the NATO Missile defence shield...

20hlv6x.jpg

Iran is indeed the main reason , Russia has some advanced ICBMs like the Topol series (developed after the fall of USSR) , which in china they call DF ; but the rest of russian arsenal is pure crap , like their Iskander missile , iran and north korea are the only countries who have taken the russian technology and upgraded it with the latest avionics and such to enhance its flight and precision ,

in short the nato missile shield could never stop a topol missile , but they could try and stop iranian missiles aimed at israel ..

Iran is indeed the main reason , Russia has some advanced ICBMs like the Topol series (developed after the fall of USSR) , which in china they call DF ; but the rest of russian arsenal is pure crap , like their Iskander missile , iran and north korea are the only countries who have taken the russian technology and upgraded it with the latest avionics and such to enhance its flight and precision ,

in short the nato missile shield could never stop a topol missile , but they could try and stop iranian missiles aimed at israel ..
In such a case you still have the second strike capability, sry but noone is gonne nuke someone else.

In such a case you still have the second strike capability, sry but noone is gonne nuke someone else.

i know there's not going to be any war other than syria , but advanced systems like thaad by NATO are only aimed at the iranian missiles , not a russian missile like the topol , maybe also the chinese DF series

The Jews are not fools to engage in battle with the strongest nuclear power in the world. That is why Netanyahu has recently flew to Russia.

Dont worry Israel could have 400 nukes so i think they will have some for them to if Israel survives a nuclear war with Russia:cuckoo:
Israel always has a second strike because of their nuclear subs. If Israel strikes Moscow and/or other Industrial areas it will be a disaster for Russia since the remaining areas are barren lands. Besides Israel enjoys NATO and Turkish radar protection. Russia can't hit Israel without engaging NATO. I don't think Russia/Israel are childish enough to engage in a loose-loose war. Both are sane players who calculate each move. A more real scenario could be Iran who tries to kick dirt in Syria. Russia knows that Iranian presence in Syria is unacceptable so I expect Russia to make a deal with the West soon to gain some leverage in Ukraine.

Last edited:
i know there's not going to be any war other than syria , but advanced systems like thaad by NATO are only aimed at the iranian missiles , not a russian missile like the topol , maybe also the chinese DF series
"Topol" is a small rocket, the real killer - is Satan.

ICBM are generally hard to counter, the only deterrance is the second strike capability.

Israel always has a second strike because of their nuclear subs. If Israel strikes Moscow and/or other Industrial areas it will be a disaster for Russia since the remaining areas are barren lands. Besides Israel enjoys NATO and Turkey radar protection. Russia can't hit Israel without engaging NATO. I don't think Russia/Israel are childish enough to engage in a loose-loose war. Both are sane players who calculate each move. A more real scenario could be Iran who tries to do kick dirt in Syria. Russia knows that Iranian presence is unacceptable in Syria so I expect Russia to make a deal with the West soon to gain some leverage in Ukraine.

iran doesn't want to play dirt with syria , syria helped iran during their war with iraq and so iran wants to help back , as soon as the pressure grows and everyone asks iran to leave , iran will leave , but for now they have not still

ICBM are generally hard to counter, the only deterrance is the second strike capability.
it's not that the topol is an icbm , it could be anything else too , it is its multiple reentry warheads MLRV that is akin to some american icbm's that makes it hard to target , it can deploy countermeasure in the air and then it launches its multiple warheads :)

i have a vague understanding of what your second strike capability might be , if you place your missile silos in the middle of nowhere then you have your second strike whatever , like iran does

"Topol" is a small rocket, the real killer - is Satan.
lol , ok , i thouhgt Satan was a SAM , but i googled i found out it was the same rocket that launched sputnik , don't know what you're talking about

---------------------

moreover , your second strike concept is quite irrelevant in case of iran , iran only wants to target israel because it knows it will lose an all out war with the US , so it must be the israeli second strike capability you must be thinking of , which of course doesn't exist , all israel has are a couple of experimental jerry show rockets and shavit launchers , in addition to their air farce which only comprise of f-16s , f-15s and the kafir plane which is retarded , iranian shahab / sejjil / emad / ... missiles outnumber the israeli jerry show by 1000000000:1

does this missile come with multiple reentry ? and it does look a hell lot more sluggish than topol-M missile , if not , then it's an easy target ..

---------------------

moreover , your second strike concept is quite irrelevant in case of iran , iran only wants to target israel because it knows it will lose an all out war with the US , so it must be the israeli second strike capability you must be thinking of , which of course doesn't exist , all israel has are a couple of experimental jerry show rockets and shavit launchers , in addition to their air farce which only comprise of f-16s , f-15s and the kafir plane which is retarded , iranian shahab / sejjil / emad / ... missiles outnumber the israeli jerry show by 1000000000:1

does this missile come with multiple reentry ? and it does look a hell lot more sluggish than topol-M missile , if not , then it's an easy target ..
The most recent modifications (the only modification remains on service) have 10 maneuvering warheads with a capacity of 750 kilotons each one, and 40 false targets.. Payload - at least 20 tons.

:lol::omghaha::rofl::lol::omghaha::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom