What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Oh really? The jaded Sanghi line? Is that the best the IT cell could think up? What exactly should have been done? Partition Bombay down the middle? Produce little enclaves in Poona? Maybe hand over all of Kutch to the Junagadh state?

Or were you thinking of more ambitious measures, like, oh, split the Punjab, split Bengal, something crazy like that?

What a cheap shot, Doc, considering we lost all touch with our ancestral legacy, and you continue to loll around without shedding a drop of blood.

@third eye

LOL.

Grow up, Doc.

Burhan Wani was a posturing kid; if he had been taken alive, nothing, NOTHING would have happened. Unlike you, I have excellent connections in Kashmir still. I don't depend on some right-wing blowhard on the news telling me what's going on.

And as far as @AfrazulMandal and @xeuss are concerned, what exactly is the option you are giving them? The Muslim equivalent of letting Sanghis parade through your fire-temples?

@third eye

mere hisab se tanker hai

based on my recon flight data

ek aur biker tanker hai

bomber deploy karta hai, bike avatar waala

barishal ka sensor data analyze karo

Dustom is new. I don't know him.

Third Eye sir and I go back many many years.

I made contact with him first here. Fauji fauji comfort factor n trust ....

Cheers, Doc

@padamchen
My gut reaction :

pig.jpg

Haha lol, I cant believe a certain member managed to fool PDF this hard with his alt account :lol: Even very well respected senior members fell hook line and sinker for this obvious bait thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom