What's new

A early prototype or Iranian Laser point defense revealed

Arminkh

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This early prototype was recently revealed showing a laser point defense system that can destroy done's body or optics in a one km range:

1776700_914.jpg

It is also worth mentioning that laser has been used by Iran to blind enemy optics for some time. I came across this article couple of years ago claiming Iran was able to blind a US satellite using laser:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4162770,00.html

just give it us already
we are brothers remeber
Lol! Agree! You probably have a lot of use for it already. Why not? After the recent meetings between Iran and Pakistan head of security council, we may see more exchange or technology and arms.

Lol! Agree! You probably have a lot of use for it already. Why not? After the recent meetings between Iran and Pakistan head of security council, we may see more exchange or technology and arms.
I am wondering. Iran has developed many military hardware in the present. Does Iran manufacture all, I mean every components by them self, or do you import some of it?

If they had t disrespected your prime minister already. Why would you want to give something to your enemy?

Hopefully they will find a way to getting it if not begging.

I am wondering. Iran has developed many military hardware in the present. Does Iran manufacture all, I mean every components by them self, or do you import some of it?
Well we are under severe sanction for anything that can be used for military purposes.

So as far as I know anything that is produced local is 100% local because we can't get the parts. In case of lasers I personally knew the companies that worked on it and all the components are made in Iran except for commercial electronics like chips and etc which are imported.

If they had t disrespected your prime minister already. Why would you want to give something to your enemy?

Hopefully they will find a way to getting it if not begging.
Which enemy? Pakistan is not Iran's enemy.

How Come I Can see Chinese Written ? On a Prototype made by iran ?

Back
Top Bottom