What's new

A conversation between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan Soldiers on border

Bruh for real?
You think they can come through punjab like back in the days?
This punjab aint the pussy like back in the medieval savage days, they've already been beaten back aftr the days of Ghanavi et al upto Peshawar much long after Ghaznavi got strung out.
Im pretty sure that will be on their minds when they try to come across again...

I was just responding to Indians gloating over Afghan vitriol against Pakistanis :lol: They don't know the consequence of such a thing happening. Somnath.

I was just responding to Indians gloating over Afghan vitriol against Pakistanis :lol: They don't know the consequence of such a thing happening. Somnath.
And you really believe that is gonna happen again?

I'm just amused and trying to figure out if you're trolling, or really believe those 'glorious' looting raids can happen again🙂

And you really believe that is gonna happen again?

I'm just amused and trying to figure out if you're trolling, or really believe those 'glorious' looting raids can happen again🙂

I don't know. Don't know the future. What I can tell is Indians are far better off having a border with Pakistan than Afghanistan.

I don't know. Don't know the future. What I can tell is Indians are far better off having a border with Pakistan than Afghanistan.
India or anyone ftm is better off having a border without hate and wars.

Take your Bangla, Nepal, or srilanka, all are good in this instance. Them being Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists.
Who is to say India can be cool with Afg?

So afaik country and religion dont really matter, just need to learn to be chill.

Another angle we can talk about is the horrors of partition, but if Bangladesh can get over it so can Pakistan.

Seems like the afgs have new boss now.

Btw i love how indians arses gets immediately on fire everytime there is a news about afghanistan. After all 20+ years and billions of dollars lost is gonna hurt.

Well the total Indian investment in Afghanistan is around $3 billion, thats a lot for you but nothing for us. But that's besides the point anyway. Initially, when Taliban won it did look we had lost that investment, but as it turns out, Taliban seem to be very genuine about having good relations with India, they are asking for full diplomatic relations to be restored asap and actually asking for more investment from Indian companies and govt, more cricket and stuff like that. They seem way more excited about fighting you than fighting in Kashmir. Obviously no one knows what the future holds but that is the situation for now, Reality has probably dawned on them that they might be able to fight and win, but to hold the country and govern they need the aid and investment from west, india and china, they are even ready to make ties with Israel :lol:, i would say it is your investment that has gone down the drain. You were hoping that they would be a proxy state, but actually its turning out to be the opposite. Dysfunctional pacifist afghan govt has been replaced by some of the most jahil, war loving and best guerilla fighters in the world, good luck 👍

Afganistan is a 100% narcotic country. Their primary job is to keep on producing more and more poppy for the "recreational staffs" that fuel the affluent societies. The rest are all Fasa Fiso.....

*After the fall of the Kabuli pedophile thugs 3b$ worth of Afgan drugs was found in a private port owned by the Adani group, the primary patron of the Hindutva, in Gujrat.
**Cross the Pak Deep State, and you're dead.

India or anyone ftm is better off having a border without hate and wars.

Take your Bangla, Nepal, or srilanka, all are good in this instance. Them being Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhists.
Who is to say India can be cool with Afg?

So afaik country and religion dont really matter, just need to learn to be chill.

Another angle we can talk about is the horrors of partition, but if Bangladesh can get over it so can Pakistan.

No idea what you are talking about. Irrelevant to the discussion. Anyway, doesn't matter.

PTI supporters be like; why did we give Americans airspace to conduct drone strikes? Afghani our brothers....
Pakistanis are like ..why did we stop bombing Kpk Balochistan ..they aren't Pakistanis

Hopefully the Army/FC has facial recognition software enable cameras at these border posts. Document these encounters so that if they attempt to cross into Pakistan at a later point, they can be denied entry at the very least.

Hopefully audio can be linked to each individual’s image and other means can be used to positively identify each individual by name.

Identifying the supporters of these specific individuals on our side of the border can also help roll up any cells/networks of potential future attackers. If they are so brazen to talk crap at the border, they think there won’t be any consequences. Restricting their future entry and deporting their supporters can send a message they will understand.

Pakistan should be using the Shahpar drone on theese guys, but our Army is more
worried about assassinating Imran Khan, expanding DHA through land grabbing,
making enough money to run off to Belgium after retirement. It's only the poor low
level soldiers getting killed every day.
Sniper rifles and machine guns with ballistic computers are enough at the border posts to take out potential threats from a distance.

Hopefully the Army/FC has facial recognition software enable cameras at these border posts. Document these encounters so that if they attempt to cross into Pakistan at a later point, they can be denied entry at the very least.

Hopefully audio can be linked to each individual’s image and other means can be used to positively identify each individual by name.

Identifying the supporters of these specific individuals on our side of the border can also help roll up any cells/networks of potential future attackers. If they are so brazen to talk crap at the border, they think there won’t be any consequences. Restricting their future entry and deporting their supporters can send a message they will understand.

Sniper rifles and machine guns with ballistic computers are enough at the border posts to take out potential threats from a distance.

It’s not that serious man.

I used to talk shit like this to my older cousin after getting my a$$ kicked when I was 12 years old. His house was next door so I would go on my roof and threaten him. :lol:

They can't, that's why they brainwashed Pakistani children to blow themselves up in markets. They have their eyes on a route to the sea through KPK and Baluchistan as they are landlocked.

It's delusional and red lines were crossed when they created TTP. It is very convenient they blame TTP and absolve themselves of guilt, it's easy to see through their ruse if you are not blinded by their faith based blackmailing.

Their aim is to target and isolate the Punjabis and trigger a collapse of the federation so they can get their hands on KPK and Baluchistan. That's why TTP attacked the public and cultivated traitors through religion arm twisting to cause chaos, they know a Pakistani is putty in their hands as soon as they relate anything back to their faith. This was also the Al Qaeda game plan to conquer Pakistan so they must have used their manual. I can't believe there was no reaction from 2003 to 2010, the borders were not even closed or secured until a decade after. It was f**king enemy number 1, no country has tried this stunt with Pakistan before.

If the people fully backed Musharraf then Afghans would have been obliterated by USA and Pakistan. All it would have taken was a 300k troop build up at the border and tactical nukes on Paktia, Kunar and Khost, war over, the white flag would have come out for sure. A lot of lives and money saved and border secured.

But what did we get? Open border and Taliban, the very people who created TTP openly moving around in KPK and using it as a hideout in collusion with local sympathizers and Afghan refugees. There is even that disgusting Taliban university in Peshawar that should be torn down and an orphanage built on top of it. The treachery and incompetence at the top and bottom of this country is sickening.
Spitting facts !!

Their foot soldiers are not in their control.
Americans were foreign occupiers they left after 20 years but Pakistan is here to stay till day of judgement so afghans should stop this dreaming.
The first ones to run when things get hot would be these tough-talking Taliban.

Let them try out force on force engagements across the border.

If push comes to shove with Taliban using the TTP lever against us then Pakistan should open up doors to NA.

The first ones to run when things get hot would be these tough-talking Taliban.

Let them try out force on force engagements across the border.

If push comes to shove with Taliban using the TTP lever against us then Pakistan should open up doors to NA.
Nah, Talibs don't run that often

Never confuse Talibs for Indians. I am telling you one thing no matter how much you hate them they have balls and pure resilience. They accept death gladly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom