What's new

A Chinese's gift to Pakistan !!

hey guyz ...chinese love pakistan more than pakistanis themselves...very nice....umm
Love to all chinese from US.....:)

Hadiqa Kiyani singing Chinese song :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its great to see the shades of true friendship especially in youth of both countries....Log Live Pak China friendship:pakistan::china:

Come on singing any country's song shows nothing... (and BDW common people have nothing to do with their leaders view in any country)

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the old cold war time's propaganda themes ???Children singing other country's national song, waving flags...
I agree with Prateek in above post , that appreciating and liking a person from other country is different from liking that country's policies.
I have many Chinese friends and I appreciate many things of Chinese society ..I can sing quite a few lines from Chinese songs ...but I may not subscribe to Chinese govt. policies.
Please keep people different from that of govt. policies. More often than not, they are different.

Yet again Indians can't bare the friendship between China and Pakistan. Not surprising :lol:

Please keep people different from that of govt. policies. More often than not, they are different.

How many Indians look at Pakistan in a favorable light as compared to Chinese ?

That's cool and some members say the ordinary Chinese couldn't care less for Pakistan

Before the advent of the Internet, the Chinese public tended not to be aware of the deep Sino-Pakistan friendship. Either out of habit or tradition the Chinese government loved a low-key approach to just about everything. From what I can tell, the widespread use of the internet in China has greatly helped the public to become aware of the intimate relationship between the two countries. As a matter of fact. recent web surveys have consistently ranked Pakistan as China's most trustworthy friend.
A side note on Sino-Indian relations may also shed some interesting light. Many Chinese internet users were initially surprised by Indian animosity toward China when they visited Indian forums. Most of them weren't even aware that there was a 1962 border war between the two nations.

Back
Top Bottom