What's new

A Chinese traveler's experience of train ride in Bangladesh, a sheer nightmare for him

why can't he rent a car and go to the place he is going ?

but then again why did he even go there

They are still using pre 71 trains left by Pakistan Railways, i wonder what happened to all that jute money after 71

The guy is riding the third class compartments probably, I don't understand Chinese so can't tell what ticket he bought. If you go to Dollar store anywhere in USA, you will find they are full of worthless Chinese junks. You can't expect quality in Dollar stores.
My point is if you want quality service pay more , buy a 1st class ticket.

The guy is riding the third class compartments probably, I don't understand Chinese so can't tell what ticket he bought. If you go to Dollar store anywhere in USA, you will find they are full of worthless Chinese junks. You can't expect quality in Dollar stores.

You miss the point.

The railway stations and rail tracks don't have classes.

He should be curious, so climb the top of the train and experience this feeling. After all, it is very difficult to have this experience in China.

I find Chinese Youtubers' contents quite appealing. Different in taste than the rest. This guy could add English subtitle to address larger audience. We could understand what his issues are. For example the below one is somewhat positive.

If his target point is to show filth, then nothing can fix him. There is no end to rabbit hole.

I find Chinese Youtubers' contents quite appealing. Different in taste than the rest. This guy could add English subtitle to address larger audience. We could understand what his issues are. For example the below one is somewhat positive.

If his target point is to show filth, then nothing can fix him. There is no end to rabbit hole.

This program mainly shows the true state of Bangladesh and the lives of ordinary people. In general, each episode of the program is a blessing and encouragement to the people of this country.

The railway stations and rail tracks don't have classes.

I see your were feelings were hurt, as it certainly does not meet your definition of 'class'.
Look at it this way this Youtuber with all his CLASS could eat beef, pork, turtle, or dog in Bangladesh, and no one would care.
I also noticed that people treated him in a warm and curious way, that my friend is a class in itself !

I see your were feelings were hurt, as it certainly does not meet your definition of 'class'.
Look at it this way this Youtuber with all his CLASS could eat beef, pork, turtle, or dog in Bangladesh, and no one would care.
I also noticed that people treated him in a warm and curious way, that my friend is a class in itself !

BD lacks any actual "class"....less than 100,000 foreigners even visit BD for a clear reason (they spread the bad experiences back home and 0 repeat visits).

So get lost and deal with the reality.

Can some BD members show some pictures of First class train coaches and other luxury trains?

So the Youtuber has nightmares from his experience from travelling trains in BD, this guy should see a shrink to find out what is wrong with him ! If a dirty station causes him nightmares he perhaps has serious undiagnosed conditions !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom