What's new

A Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project in Multan

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Photo Credit: Sparkingway SSC

Project Consultant: Osmani & Company Pvt Ltd in association with ADK, Consulting Engineers, S.A
1zq61xg.jpg

ncl2cn.jpg

At-Grade Sation

fjjfwg.jpg

Elevated Station

1z3xnd2.jpg

Station Layout
2m6aauc.jpg

Last edited:
The Stations are much better looking then Lahore Metro Bus... other thing is the stations are in center which is nice :yahoo::yahoo:

These renders looks way better then Lahore and Islamabad metro bus or its just me?

RWP/ISL metro project is better than Lahore, while Multan metro project looks better than Rwp/ISL, & Lahore. Improvement, Beauty updates after every project.

After that it would be Faisalabad and more changes in design

Last edited:
The Stations are much better looking then Lahore Metro Bus... other thing is the stations are in center which is nice :yahoo::yahoo:

Multan is less dense perhaps that is the reason. Gujranwala and Multan have almost same population but area wise multan is twice the size of gujranwala.

Multan is less dense perhaps that is the reason. Gujranwala and Multan have almost same population but area wise multan is twice the size of gujranwala.

i don't think that's the reason the stations at center or on sides will take almost equal space... but it's the station design i was talking about Multan station sure looks beautiful...

^^ Karachi

35a0pz6.jpg

se2bte.jpg

2rpe0z9.jpg

To me the KCI model surpasses the multan design as well.. but over the life span the multan stations will be better.. reason... the red signs, marks and lines are expected all over the kci station within 3 to 4 months... and its not blood that i am talking about :)

^^
^^
^^
^^ Karachi

35a0pz6.jpg
Nice concept this would make it easier for the comuters to navigte b/w blue and yellow line. Because i know hw difficult it ws fr me to figure out b/w blue

^^
^^
^^
^^ Karachi

35a0pz6.jpg
Nice concept this would make it easier for the comuters to navigte b/w blue and yellow line. Because i know hw difficult it ws fr me to figure out b/w blue

I heard about Karachi. I think, this is 5th.
Karachi Metro will be a federal project, independent of Punjab's local Metro projects. So logically speaking its timing doesn't depend upon the provincial projects.

Back
Top Bottom