What's new

A Brave Leader !

My inspiration is , that she is women, but she faced the life in very very brave manner, even she reached to death also in very brave manner.

We all may differ with her politics, but she is a true leader, and soft Image of Pakistan.

My inspiration is , that she is women, but she faced the life in very very brave manner, even she reached to death also in very brave manner.

We all may differ with her politics, but she is a true leader, and soft Image of Pakistan.

True leader is one who is honest, steered his group or country towards success. Aside from projecting soft image of Pakistan, How Pakistan benefitted from her rule ?

True leader is one who is honest, steered his group or country towards success. Aside from projecting soft image of Pakistan, How Pakistan benefitted from her rule ?
Brother,

In democracy if you not gave any one full tenure then u or me not expect any one to deliver.
like if we ask some thing from PTI about KPK, their main reply is we are in rule from just 18 Months.

secondly i am also the critic of Benazir Bhoto, but she is brave we have to accept, she openly challenge Talibans! which is today not possible.

Brother,

In democracy if you not gave any one full tenure then u or me not expect any one to deliver.
like if we ask some thing from PTI about KPK, their main reply is we are in rule from just 18 Months.

secondly i am also the critic of Benazir Bhoto, but she is brave we have to accept, she openly challenge Talibans! which is today not possible.

So what if she was not given full term, did she refrain from doing corruption nepotism, misusing her authority and fulfilling her personal vendetta through her husband Asif ali zardari ?

Brave leader is one who has to be brave from inside, resisting urges of his NAFS. If you want to see brave leaders, You don't have to go further, compare Quaid e Azam with her.

She was intelligent, brave and courageous women but her choice of husband had destroyed her political innings.

She was an oxbridge educated aristocrat who found herself in power but ruined the economy due to incompetence.

Her foreign policy was a mess as she created the Taliban.

Her domestic policy was a failure as she isolated the military and sought vengence. Its also said that she got Brig TM Khan of SSG killed because he allegedly slapped her father.

Her personal life was a mess too as she married an ayash ghunda who corrupted every Pakistani institution. Not to forget that she got her brother killed for her own political ambitions.

In the end if the taliban killed her or her husband did. She had it coming as both were her own mistakes.

She was quite good looking.I know only this much about her:tup:

she was a crook. as a matter of fact all leaders we got were corrupted one way or the other.
even Jinnah if you read history from 3rd source( non pakistani and indian version) he wasn't saint either.
there is a reason why PHD on jinnah is banned in pakistan....

If she was on the right path, why did she shook hands with the dictator, if she was not corrupt, why did she signed NRO? If she really felt for pakisan, why did she chose to live in london and dubai, instead of pakistan.

Some are heros due to their actions and some are made heros due to circumstances . Banazir and Iftikar chuadary are one of those people. Who did nothng when they are inpower but when banazir were murdered cruelly she become hero and same goes for Iftikar chudary who did nothng when he was judge in musharraf regime but when he was asked to leave sari imandar yaad ay gayi. then on orders of nawaz sharif he started judicial trail of a PP, which was corrupt but always kept quite about sharif family .

and for you Imran is leader, who's own wife and children not want to live him.

If someone was not a model for his own family, then how could be he is a leader of whole nation.

You dumb head?

and for you Imran is leader, who's own wife and children not want to live him.

If someone was not a model for his own family, then how could be he is a leader of whole nation.

You dumb head?

So you think a divorced wife can still want to live with his ex-husband? Didn't expect you to be such a dumb head, you're now exceeding my expectations.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom