کیا اسے جوتوں کی کمی نہیں ؟

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
اس تصویر کو دیکھ کر ایسے لگ رہا ہے جیسے چین پاکستان سے امداد کا طلبگار ہو۔
اس پی ٹی آئی کے وزیر کی اکڑ تو چیک کریں۔
اور اس چینی اور پاکستانی وزیر کے بیٹھنے کا انداز ملاحظہ کریں، کیا یہ پاکستانی سفارت آداب کی خلاف ورزی نہیں کر رہا ؟
qUCis8R.jpg

اس تصویر کو دیکھ کر ایسے لگ رہا ہے جیسے چین پاکستان سے امداد کا طلبگار ہو۔
اس پی ٹی آئی کے وزیر کی اکڑ تو چیک کریں۔
اور اس چینی اور پاکستانی وزیر کے بیٹھنے کا انداز ملاحظہ کریں، کیا یہ پاکستانی سفارت آداب کی خلاف ورزی نہیں کر رہا ؟
qUCis8R.jpg

true, but he,s not from foreign office, he,s minister because of imran, not by any other qualification.

in diplomatic language , its considered an insult, if your guest/or host is sitting crossed legs, either shoe is face side ways, or down,,

its drived from ancient arab culture,,,,, a shoe turned upside to its sole , is very un -wellcome.

the rest i leave to imran and his surrogate' do wht ever they please.......

you think he know how to sit ??????? you are expecting too much from him . :lol: in our country everyone is king

from prime minister to beggar everyone sit like this

istockphoto-471589743-1024x1024.jpg

narendra-modi-imran-khan-balakot-surgical-strike-1200-live-updates-pakistan-india.jpg

ram_and_latifsitting.jpeg

csm__26_GCPRETed_Wilson_shares_Bible_tips_with_Pakistani_MinisterCroppedforPosting_8361cd22ca.jpg

34018534-old-pakistani-man-talking-on-his-cellphone-northern-pakistan.jpg

Very inappropriate, the morals and ethics are declining in all sections of nation,when we are imposed with leaders like Altaf , Zardàri , NS and arrogant Ik the followers are likely to be these kan tutaz , The Hameed wyne, Naimatullah Khan , Mohammed Khan junejo , Qazi Hussain Ahmed , Khan Liaqat Ali Khan, even Gen Zia were the people of their own class and caliber , now when these Bazari people are imposed we are destined to be retrogressive in all sector of life , These Haram khor Nau doultiaz are definitely a insulting reflection of the nation, decision makers need to awake,

you think he know how to sit ??????? you are expecting too much from him . :lol: in our country everyone is king

from prime minister to beggar everyone sit like this

View attachment 635295
View attachment 635296

View attachment 635297

View attachment 635298

View attachment 635299

diplomats are born ,not made, same as leader and statesmen

do u recall an incident 2012 by swedish ambassdor and iran,s president,? when the swedish sat crossed legs.....he was almost recalled back to sweden, because not following diplomatic etiquette,

i once picked up a ringing phone in my fathers govt office( while my father was in other room)

which almost resulted in my fathers dismisssal,.......... the date was .17 august 1988..........

u can guess where the call was comming from?

You know the real fun part? All my life, I have been sitting like the Chinese guy in the pic during gatherings and all the people from family/friends/strangers have been telling me to sit casually/comfortably/confidently and how men should sit with Bharam. smh

You know the real fun part? All my life, I have been sitting like the Chinese guy in the pic during gatherings and all the people from family/friends/strangers have been telling me to sit casually/comfortably/confidently and how men should sit with Bharam. smh

You can thank Mr. Sharif for raising awareness in this regard as well

Back
Top Bottom