What's new

99% kumbh Returnees tested Covid19 positive. 22 Pilgirms remain untraced.

Shhshshshhsh

Only kumbh can spread corona not Eid.....

Sorry to spoil your racist Fantasy but Eid isnt here yet.

As much as you want to blame this on muslims.

Fact is people in India are dying because you guys were celebrating Holi, Kumbh Mela's and Shahi Asnans.

You guys paying the price of stupidity. But as usual andhbhakt will only do hindu/ muslim thing.

Bhakt Logic----->>>Offcourse Indians are dying right now because Muslims will celebrate Eid later on and than spread covid19.

Tony Stark of India.

Last edited:
Sorry to spoil your racist Fantasy but Eid isnt here yet.

Racist ? do you know what this means ?

Ramzaan is.... right ?

Eid shopping in on.....

As much as you want to blame this on muslims.

Fact is people in India are dying because you guys were celebrating Holi, Kumbh Mela's and Shahi Asnans.

You guys paying the price of stupidity. But as usual andhbhakt will only do hindu/ muslim thing.

Bhakt Logic----->>>Offcourse Indians are dying right now because Muslims will celebrate Eid later on and than spread covid19.

I blame the chinese,

People are dying because chinese created coronavirus.

But its a reality people were out during kumbh ,then the cases were not this high .

and today when people are dying, people are out for eid preparations.......

These are facts.

No masks no social distancing even in this situation...

And when the police goes out to disperse them, they riot..... usual suspects :coffee:

Last edited:
Racist ? do you know what this means ?

Ramzaan is.... right ?

Eid shopping in on.....

I blame the chinese,

People are dying because chinese created coronavirus.

But its a reality people were out during kumbh ,then the cases were not this high .

and today when people are dying, people are out for eid preparations.......

These are facts.

No masks no social distancing even in this situation...

And when the police goes out to disperse them, they riot..... usual suspects :coffee:

When you get caught lying with your pants down about Eid which is not here yet you were blaming Eid for spreading corona, now you have shifted it to Ramazan.

Dehli is in a lockdown. Ramazan is happenning now in a lockdown. People are dying in India now and before Ramazan.

People started getting sick and started dying after Kumbh Mela.

Before Kumbh Mela your PM had declared Victory over Covid19.

Your Health Minister said they won the war against Corona.

Yet you are here blaming China, Ramazan and Eid.

Check this out. Commissioner of Hyderabad India is saying many videos being shared about Eid shopping are fake and being spread by BJP IT cell and bhakts like you who want to blame muslims for spreading covid19 in India.

So Holi happened in March, Vaisakhi and Kumbh in April and we can see the graph showing exponential increase in cases but let's blame Eid which is yet to come. After all a good andh bhakt aka a bigot would always blame muslims.
20210507_181948.jpg

When you get caught lying with your pants down about Eid which is not here yet you were blaming Eid for spreading corona, now you have shifted it to Ramazan.

Dehli is in a lockdown. Ramazan is happenning now in a lockdown. People are dying in India now and before Ramazan.

People started getting sick and started dying after Kumbh Mela.

Before Kumbh Mela your PM had declared Victory over Covid19.

Yet you are here blaming China, Ramazan and Eid.

Check this out. Commissioner of Hyderabad India is saying many videos being shared about Eid shopping are fake and being spread by BJP IT cell and bhakts like you who want to blame muslims for spreading covid19 in India.
I live here i know how people are flouting rules on ramzaan

Eid will go on irrespective of what happen....

just for example see whats happening in hyderabad right now .......their is no blaming,this is reality.

I live here i know how people are flouting rules on ramzaan

Eid will go on irrespective of what happen....

just for example see whats happening in hyderabad right now .......their is no blaming,this is reality.

People are Flaunting laws everywhere in India.

Its not just Muslims shopping for Eid.
Hindus are celebrating their Festivals too as we speak

20210507_183009.jpg

The point is Kumbh Mela is proved to be super spreader of IndianCovid Mutant Virus which is now spreading like a wild fire.

Back
Top Bottom