What's new

9-month-old charged with terrorism in Pakistan

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
9-month-old charged with terrorism in Pakistan - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

LAHORE, PAKISTAN (GEO TV/CNN) - Police authorities suspended an officer for lodging a "First Information Report" against an toddler, but only after the 9-month old 'criminal' got bail from a local judge on Thursday.

The accused appeared in the local court with his grandfather where Judge Rafaqat Ali granted him an interim bail.

Nine-month-old Moosa Khan and his father were booked for their involvement in an alleged assassination attempt on police.

Muslim Town police accused the child of stoning their colleagues somewhere in the city.

The boy was even fingerprinted.

Taking notice of the media reports, DIG Operations suspended the officer for registering a case against the 9-month old boy.

Police were quick enough to shift the blame on the plaintiff who filed the charge, saying they didn't know the accused was a child.

Minister for Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Khalil Tahir Sindhu has also taken notice of the human rights violation by the police.

Muslim Town police accused the child of stoning their colleagues somewhere in the city.
This line is the $hit.

On a more serious note, why was the toddler finger printed?? I cant even conjure up a weird logic!

9 month old can't even think properly, how do they even know what murder means
Kids these days :p:
motevalli_rebel_aaran.jpg

you can accept even worse from Punjab Puls
this is not first time they are involve in such drama

I guess India already did its set of funnies and Pakistan idiots thought they shouldnt get defeated to this funnier set of news:

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan
Indian police are holding a pigeon under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying mission for arch rivals and neighbours Pakistan, according to reports in local media.

4:33PM BST 28 May 2010

The white-coloured bird was found by a local resident in India's Punjab state, which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 25 miles from the capital Amritsar.

The pigeon had a ring around its foot and a Pakistani telephone number and address stamped on its body in red ink.

Ramdas Jagjit Singh Chahal, a police officer, said he suspected that the pigeon had landed on Indian soil from Pakistan with a message, although no trace of a note has been found.

Officials have directed that no-one be allowed to visit the pigeon, which police say may have been on a "special mission of spying".

The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

Senior officers have asked to be kept updated on the situation three times a day, according to a report from the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency.

Mr Chahal said local pigeon fanciers in the sensitive border area had told police that Pakistani pigeons were easily identifiable as they look different from Indian ones, according to the Indian Express newspaper.

I think India also "captured" a camel and rared it waiting for it to give some explanation or something for some decade or something!!! :woot:

This might make into the Guinness book of world records for youngest accused .
Oh shucks....That award goes to India hands down:

2-month old baby youngest to get anticipatory bail | NDTV.com

2-month old baby youngest to get anticipatory bail
All India | Mahak Jain | Updated: June 21, 2009 22:38 IST

Mumbai:
Two-month-old Zoya Khan is perhaps the youngest person to get bail. Her entire family was accused by her step mother of harassment for dowry.

Says lawyer Anil Bole: "Her stepmother Shakila lodged a complaint of dowry harassment against her father. In the complaint letter she is also mentioned as an accused."

Zoya's ordeal started last Friday when her stepmother filed the complaint. The Khans were summoned to the police station. Zoya spend over ten hours there with her biological mother before anticipatory bail was granted to them.

Says Zoya's mother Reshma Khan: "My daughter is two months old. I have to breast feed her in every ten minutes. If I am not around who ill take care of her."

The police says the complaint letter mentions everybody, including Zoya.

In their FIR, obviously, a minor Zoya is not an accused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom