What's new

9/11 : Then and now ( Photos )

Well, if the FBI transcript doesn't match your reality, it's your good right to live in your own Lalaland. :lol:

And the transcript says UI (unintelligible) all over the place so I'm not surprised they get it wrong sometimes even next to upstairs.

And the transcript says UI (unintelligible) all over the place so I'm not surprised they get it wrong sometimes even next to upstairs.

But your version is the more correct one although it's unintelligible. Makes sense. :lol:

But your version is the more correct one although it's unintelligible. Makes sense. :lol:

I can hear it perfectly fine. Whoever made the transcript can't and pretty much made a mistake thinking upstairs for up there. She keeps saying up there.

I can hear it perfectly fine. Whoever made the transcript can't and pretty much made a mistake thinking upstairs for up there. She keeps saying up there.

You are better than the people working for the FBI. Sure. :lol:

I did and it's ambiguous. That still cannot explain how in 2001 cell phone calls from 30000 feet in the sky were possible.
I did and it's ambiguous. That still cannot explain how in 2001 cell phone calls from 30000 feet in the sky were possible. Not to forget to mention the maze in an air compressed plane.

http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/cmcginnis/2010/12/16/airfone250x187.jpg

airfone250x187.jpg

CNN flashback: In-flight calls in 1984 - Video - Technology
Long before cell phones were common, the Airfone offered passengers a way to make in-flight phone calls.

An Analysis of New Evidence...

This was the reply received by “the Paradroid” (except that his real name has been crossed out):

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you.

That is correct we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack. However, the pilots are able to stay in constant contact with the Air Traffic Control tower.

Mr. XXXXXXXX, I hope this information is helpful. It is a privilege to serve you.

Sincerely,
Chad W. Kinder
Customer Relations
American Airlines

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom