What's new

800 Pakistani Hindus left India after failing to get citizenship !!!

With there bloody tail between there legs they have come back to Pakistan. It cannot be that bad for you all to return home then . I do Hope our other minorities in Pakistan with similar thoughts in trespassing there loyalty to another state learn from these miserable imbeciles returnees. On why they were not excepted that was simple they are genetically Pakistanis and that can not be changed by there faith.

I have mixed feelings about their return, they could be moles and knowing our limited intelligence gathering capabilities they could pose serious threats to national security (the 2nd part of my sentence was difficult to write considering recent events).

if they tried to join your enemy once how can you trust they won't do it again now amongst your society? how long your government going keep saying raw ki sajish and take some real action against raw agents and potential recruits?

ISI arent going to suddenly be sleeping, they are obviously going to keep an eye on anyone returning from India.

ISI arent going to suddenly be sleeping, they are obviously going to keep an eye on anyone returning from India.
ISI resources are definitely stretched thin, the attacks on Chinese nationals and TTP killing 100+ soldiers just in 2022, we don't need another security threat.

ISI resources are definitely stretched thin, the attacks on Chinese nationals and TTP killing 100+ soldiers just in 2022, we don't need another security threat.
Stretched thin politicking and licking Nawaz's arse in london

So 800 potential RAW recruits returned to Pakistan meanwhile ISI instead of doing its job is still busy meddling in internal political affairs as usual - the sorry state we are in -

Back
Top Bottom