What's new

8 PKK terorrists arrested by Police Special Operations

operasyon01.jpg

operasyon02.jpg

operasyon05.jpg

operasyon06.jpg

operasyon08.jpg

operasyon09.jpg

This group carried out a total of 15 different terrorist attacks on troops and police officers in the past few years. They did this in a very cowardly way. Example, the last attack they had called the cops that an traffic accident happend, when cops arrived they came like cowards from behind and shot them in their heads.

As the most striking detail ...

Born in 1972, one of eight terrorists caught A. Canaan 's, right after Israel's raid on the Mavi Marmara, Iskenderun Air Defense Battalion, 7th Marine Command and 7 soldiers were martyred in the attack on military vehicle on which the task was determined.

Captured terrorist group's leader, Kenan Y. 's were often in and out of Israel.

Length of residence in Israel, the terrorist Y, settled in Israel in the time periods that often enter the country reached out his knowledge.

A terrorist is a very late age, the age of 30 be included as members of the other element that draws attention.

Attention this Terörsite
Captured terrorist group, striking one name Kenan Y. not. Peace K. also has a history of a mysterious.
Peace of K. 's hometown is quite interesting to be a member of a terrorist organization.

Yakalanmasalar Mersin'i Kana Bulayacaklard

Details is not english, this news source is TRT .

the pkk animals are mostly active in eastern turkey. they have many bases in north irak.
in turkey they have no bases but some supporters in the mountains where they are hide.
1319494706-irak-harekati-pkk-kamplari....png

Turkey is going to face some problem as it is now in direct conflict with Israel.But Turkey has good relation in the world so hopefully all conspiracies from enemy side will die.But be careful my turkish friends from this enemy:smokin:.

in what part of turkey is PKK most active and have bases?

i wonder where they got m16 and m4

PKK is moslty active in Southeastern Turkey (border with Iraq & Iran ) because of rough terrain (high mountains like Kashmir), low population density. They don't have any known bases in Turkey, just small mobilised groups always moving in southeastern mountains, PKK's all known bases are in Northern Iraq.

For the M4s and M16s I don't think that PKK gets it from Israel, I think their source is directly the USA Army in Northern Iraq and/or Autonomious Kurdish Administration in Northern Iraq.

Also I think AK47s source is USA army too. Please read the NYT article :

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/opinion/07tue3.html

Back
Top Bottom