What's new

70 per cent Indians want MODI back as PM in 2019: Poll

Cows should have a greater right to life than humans.
Sacha "Bhakt" ko har cheez par Gai hi nazar aata he :azn: Pedh Poudhe sab Gau Sala dikhta he.
14222247_1047452032017399_1250704317460760845_n.jpg

India does not want a rule where Cow is given more importance than humans. India does not need Nanga Sanyasis addressing Vidhan Sabhas. Ban kaawariyas and other rowdy groups. Encourage Beef consumption and Pork whatever. India is not a big Sakha to experiment what Shivram Moonje and Hedgewar's dreams. India should be protected from radical group which distributed sweets when Gandhiji was shot dead. India's future is secularism and less religious ways. Leaving extreme religiousness should be the motto not Gaumata humari Kulmata...Gobar Hamara Saboon aur Gomootra hamara Sharbat which these Golwalkar Ghulamis seems to blabber out in this forum.

How title of this thread must burn you so badly haha.

Are you one of those that will be leaving to Saudi Arabia when Modi wins another term?

Are you one of those that will be leaving to Saudi Arabia when Modi wins another term?
There you got wrong. I am not a Muslim. Shocked? This shock and confusion seems to be common with all the Swayamsevaks of the forum when they learn the anti-RSS post is not by a Musalman. Enjoy!

There you got wrong. I am not a Muslim. Shocked? This shock and confusion seems to be common with all the Swayamsevaks of the forum when they learn the anti-RSS post is not by a Musalman. Enjoy!

What does being or not being Muslim have to do with you leaving for KSA? You follow the butthurt ideology so it seems a good choice for you where you can feel how the kind of society that many sickulars want.. will treat you.

Now enjoy having to live with 70% Modi support which will only increase.

Rahul Gandhi is so uninspiring. I don't know what is in congress skull. They have to come up with a inspiring leader who can take on Modi. If not, Modi will again become the PM.

Not only Indians but 90% Pakistanis too want him another term of PM....:lol: Iss Ghar ko aag laghi ghar k chiraag se

Rahul Gandhi is so uninspiring. I don't know what is in congress skull. They have to come up with a inspiring leader who can take on Modi. If not, Modi will again become the PM.
Italian mummy is president of Congress for about 18 years. She now owns the Congress party. I wonder why brainless corrupt slaves keep voting her for president.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_Indian_National_Congress

This family needs to get out of politics, we don't even want them to go jail or leave country for spreading corruption culture in politics or possibly revealing national secrets to other countries, just leave the politics and spare this country.

Personally I think Modi deserves another term...So far he is going great and if he keeps the same momentum, no one will stop him to be elected again.

Personally I think Modi deserves another term...So far he is going great and if he keeps the same momentum, no one will stop him to be elected again.

I think GST induced inflation/consumption boost (whichever way it swings) will be a big factor.

I am confident his team will get the balance close to optimal.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34760794
http://in.reuters.com/article/india-bihar-election-result-jdu-bjp-modi-idINKCN0SX04P20151108
Bihar election results challenge Modi's BJP
PM Modi suffers defeat in Bihar election
In most recent elections Modi BJP failed and people share there opinion on his policies
state elections & national elections are totally different. ppl know who are state leaders and national ones. local leaders are given more prominence as they will be accessible. Even indira gandhi will not win a state election.

Considering Congress having been in power for two trms and completely looted the nation through scams , i would want MODI to stay for at least 2 terms to clean things up..the way its going on now, he deserves another term ! The country needs this man.

Back
Top Bottom