What's new

6x6 BMC KIRPI MODIFIED MRAP

I always thought Ejder looks worse then Pars and Arma is there a difference between their performance ?

I always thought Ejder looks worse then Pars and Arma is there a difference between their performance ?

Nurol Ejder is a very good wheeled APC, For a 6X6 vehicle it can hold nearly 10 Troops! its very cost-effective and it can be armed with various types of Turrets, From AGLs to 25mm Turrets. Its already exported to Georgia and we are expecting orders from Kuwait very soon.

its just a beauthy in my eyes :smitten:

Pars can carry 10 men too and its looks like its have a more powerful engine, plus its own turret, I don't know Nurol just looks too plain to me in the outlook :D

Pars can carry 10 men too and its looks like its have a more powerful engine, plus its own turret, I don't know Nurol just looks too plain to me in the outlook :D

Well i actually saw the most recent Nurol Ejder and it looked pretty bad *** and a little different from the current one, It was on Trials in Kuwait which had a nice turret on it, But i cant seem to find it. Anyway yeah the Pars and Arma are good wheeled APCs to thats why Pars already is exported to Malaysia :)

Ejder isn't even a candidate. Nurol already own %51 of FNSS so Ejder is only for exporting right now.

This is common to develop a larger version of MRAPs

Here is an other example (Cogar):

800px-070225-M-4393H-041.jpg

800px-Mine_resistant_ambush_protected_vehicles.jpg

And I found the following one very interesting, a prof for the performance of the V-hole concept:

Cougar_Hit_By_IED.jpg

MRAP Cougar hit by a large IED in Iraq, all crew survived

Nice MRAP...:rofl:

:) Ok, I know what are you thinking about but the point was "all crew survived". I think it is not possible to develop a cost-efficient solution with current technology which could completely resists the explosions.
As a result of political aftermaths, for modern armies the human lives are more important than financial costs. The road-side bombs are very well-known terror weapons in the middle east. In the following media, extensive test are shown for another mine resistance vehicle designed on the bases of V-shaped hull concept.

[video]http://www.otokar.com/video/cobra.mpg[/video]

BTR-80 are probably one of the worse wheeled APCs ever built, They have proven themselfs to be horrible at combat situations over and over again. The Infamous killing of 13 Soldiers last year was a result of a IED that hit a BTR-80, While on the other hand the kirpi barrely had a scrath (It was actually filmed by PKK, Posted a thread about it)

I think we should replace it with a very cost-effective platform, That would be the Nurol Ejder without a doubt.

Can you send me that link which Kirpi perfectly survives IED trap??

Turkey needs to make something similar to the Assault Breacher Vehicle.

imgres

imgres

imgres

Back
Top Bottom