What's new

6th International Defence Fair Partner 2013

bov3A.jpg

bov2A.jpg

bovA.jpg

avionA.jpg

sajam.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER
Concerning the turret, i doubt that it's the final version. I believe that this is only put there for show. It actually looks like a modified turret that was used in project of the modernization of M 80 IFV:

4-machine-gun.jpg

I believe that it will be armed with the new 30X173mm Vidra cannon. That cannon should be developed until the end of the year.

7j1.png

Or any other of this remotely controlled weapon stations:

OoB6nRS.png

82WXW7N.png

Also it is possible to buy it without the weapons from Serbia, and then you can put whatever you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's help a Proka a little. Camouflage version of Lazar is older version Lazar 1, the completely green version is Lazar 2. Both are prototypes. Lazar 1 have stiff, truck suspension, and Lazar 2 have independent suspension. Lazar 1 have 20 mm gun, and Lazar 2 have 30 mm gun+50 cal MG+ 2 AT missiles. Lazar 2 have bigger slope on front and have no windows. But any future buyers have options of modifying things, so you can put any battle station you like. Patria cost around 2M$ so Lazar 2 should be around 1M$.
We are developing several SP Artillery system by same kitchen, so they are look similar. NORA B52 have 155 or 152 mm 52 caliber gun. Finished version had ammo stored left and right from gun, and having auto loader. It is quite possible that they added some extra armor on it. And that gun can look quite differently in suppose on which side is turned. SORA have D30 122mm howitzer on truck. First prototype have no auto loader, so on this Partner we will see second prototype with auto loader. There is also SPG named SOKO, with 105mm gun who looks similar. By end of weeks we should have more and better pictures, because Partner 2013 is closed for civilians until Friday.

@proka89 awesome pics.

So Lazar 2 are just purchases or is there any deal for under license production in Pakistan, could you provide information.

@proka89 awesome pics.

So Lazar 2 are just purchases or is there any deal for under license production in Pakistan, could you provide information.

I have no further information for now. Pakistan bought three vehicles, and they will be delivered until the end of the year. Then Pakistan army needs to test vehicles, and if they are satisfied with the product, they will sign a deal for more. I don't know now what kind of deal that could be, but if i need to guess, i would say that most probably small part of the order will be built in Serbia (between 15-30%) and rest will be made in Pakistan, with partial or complete transfer of technology. But that is just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom