What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Kolkata wall between salt lake and North Kolkata so that these North Kolkatans cant come in and destroy our beautiful country! And about the water..it will be a moat around the fortress!

We the Independent Country of Maharashtra with Shri Bal Thackeray as PM has decided to Launch Invasion of Pakistan. Shri Narendra Modi, The PM of Gujarat has lent full support and is our Coalition Partner.

Maharashtra has a Larger GDP than Pakistan and Bangladesh.:azn:

We have Thermonuclear Bombs(BARC) and can beat the Sh!t out of our Enemy:cheesy:

We want our Historical Land Back.:flame:

Punjab has requested us to help them get their Khalistani Land from Pakistan. We fully support them. :hang2:

Let me know Which Countries support us?

We need a Kolkata wall between salt lake and North Kolkata so that these North Kolkatans cant come in and destroy our beautiful country! And about the water..it will be a moat around the fortress!

When we were in college, we went for a football match in Saltlake. One of my friend asked a rickshaw-puller ..."You are in foreighn, then why you dont wear suits instead of lungi"

BTW, Salt-lake too becoming very dirty, lot of illegal shops and 'jhopri'. Thefts are very common too. Good news is that Mamata Banerjee has put it under Kolkata corporation and promised some beautification....

We the Independent Country of Maharashtra with Shri Bal Thackeray as PM has decided to Launch Invasion of Pakistan. Shri Narendra Modi, The PM of Gujarat has lent full support and is our Coalition Partner.

We have Thermonuclear Bombs(BARC) and can beat the Sh!t out of our Enemy:cheesy:

Punjab has requested us to help them get their Khalistani Land from Pakistan. We fully support them. :hang2:

BARC does not belong to Maharashtra, it belongs to all of India. So what will be left is a puny arsenal.

Just as u told one has already landed and started flaming from his second post. Damn it .. u are too good.

told ya.. been in this forum for long enough to know that!!:)

BARC has scientists from all over the country.

Maharash and Gujarat will have larger economy than Pakistan.

i demand a separate homeland for women....

That would be the dream of every unmarried and some married male's dream. You can call the it Amazonland and the citizens Amazons.

Man, I am slipping into comic book territory.

anyway... so what's the number then? started of from 67... so howmany states do we have now??

I need my own country too.........Bharadwaj Nagar............capital gully(not city!)-Jennifer aniston FTW street............national animal TATA Nano.........national comedy show Two and a half men.....etc.
@the thread-What are the Mods doing,entertaining such threads?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom