What's new

67+ Active Separatist Movements in Different States of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the desh behind Andhra? :angry:

I am proposing my country to have 10 12 foreign bases so more $$$$. My people will no longer need to work. Maasti all day and night.
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

You will have sign treaty with TN and Maharashtra if u need to tangle MP.

I am forming Malluland Liberation Front (MOFO), with me as its chairman. In return for support I will give rights for everyone in Kerala to brew liquor in their own home. No police raid, guarnteeed.

As the station of India's Southern Naval Command, we will use the hightech warships to hijack Somali Pirates and demand ransom from their pirate chiefs. Thus adding valuable foreign exchange to our exchequer. We will become Pirates' Pirates.

I m gona drag u to papistani court. For the violation of copyri8. Ur grup has copied The name from ULFA, i demand compansation.

Jaasti maathada beda. Your mangalore is already gone. :bunny:

Belgaum mathu Dharwad Hubli nammehatre aadaav. Goa nu nammade. Noun, Mangalore togond yen madli?

You will have sign treaty with TN and Maharashtra if u need to tangle MP.

Again you are mistaking! All new countries should have the word desh behind their names otherwise they will not be considered as new country. desh is must. Example Maharashtradesh tamildesh bihardesh bangladesh. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Hey!!..What about us? we are being persecuted everyday and have no rights and live like second class citizens and our women and men are being used as slave labour in entertainment industries in Marathaland. I demand a separate nation! :chilli:

Hey!!..What about us? we are being persecuted everyday and have no rights and live like second class citizens and our women and men are being used as slave labour in entertainment industries in Marathaland. I demand a separate nation! :chilli:

i demand a separate homeland for women....

Again you are mistaking! All new countries should have the word desh behind their names otherwise they will not be considered as new country. desh is must. Example Maharashtradesh tamildesh bihardesh bangladesh. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No way .. its our country, our rules , our constitution.

We will decide what to call ourselves.

My national anthem for Malluland will be the "March of the Empire" by John Williams

and on the liberation day I will conduct kick parades like this set to tune of 'Crimson Tide'

Last edited by a moderator:

Your wish will be fulfilled by monsoon..... you will get atleast a seperate island this tiime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom