What's new

65 Yaad Hay Naa?

1965 War should be in mind before talking about it, our brave soldiers sacrifice their lives to defend the Pakistan from a coward enemy, but keep in mind the 1965 War.

Ignorant fool. Its easy to brag about 71 in every thread. Obviously, what else do you have to brag about. But there are certain harsh realities connected to it. Either grow courage to answer them too or don't fart about 71 everywhere. Now let me educate you about 71, soldiers were supposed to follow orders. It was a political president who ordered them to do what they did. Not like they ran for their lives like some of you against chinese army.

65 Yaad hay na? Part 2
Hahah @engineer saad @fakhre mirpur check this out soo hilarious

Why is Pakistan so affected by India celebrating 1965? I think more Pakistanis know about India's celebration than Indians do.

When a silly movie makes them go nuts, it should not be difficult to understand the impact of a real war that they have been misinformed about since they were kids. Its also when the world of facts directly contradicts their indoctrination. The oozing confusion and desperation is entertaining.

As I posted earlier, just wait for '71 celebrations, the reactions here would be uproariously hilarious - the redundancy is intentional and necessary.

When a silly movie makes them go nuts, it should not be difficult to understand the impact of a real war that they have been misinformed about since they were kids. Its also when the world of facts directly contradicts their indoctrination. The oozing confusion and desperation is entertaining.

As I posted earlier, just wait for '71 celebrations, the reactions here would be uproariously hilarious - the redundancy is intentional and necessary.

ahh, making movies against Pakistan to earn money by a sentiment nation. nice 8-):cray:

Americans also tend to live slightly farther away from the Mexico border than the Mexicans. The US is a safe place and Mexico has nothing to fear from it, whereas Mexico is a criminal ghetto and Americans fear the crime it entails. Civilized people tend to avoid criminals.

oh so you are now America...hmmm, wake me up when you compare yourself with Martian

By Land India is approx 4 times larger then Pakistan
By population India is 6 times more populated then Pakistan
6+4=10 :azn:
Looking at your posts, by IQ we are 100 times more.... so it is 110

indians are not even ashamed with huge Population with huge resourses cudnt win single fight... they had to stab on Paks back to win war...
Pak cud do same thing by blocking way Kashmir and capture 700 thousands army...
its such a shame India that they are not learning anything from history.. and receiving everyday 2 dead soilders from Kargil..

Yeah.... that is why after kargil..mard e momin army disowned their own army men.... and hindu army had to bury them....
Death before dishonor....- think before you type..
Saalo kaargal ma b Ghar ma ghuss kr maara tha ab ki baar galti ki to phr wohi hashar karian gy

oh so you are now America...hmmm, wake me up when you compare yourself with Martian

It's definitely a comparison. Pakistan is more a criminal ghetto than anything else.

indians are not even ashamed with huge Population with huge resourses cudnt win single fight... they had to stab on Paks back to win war...
Pak cud do same thing by blocking way Kashmir and capture 700 thousands army...
its such a shame India that they are not learning anything from history.. and receiving everyday 2 dead soilders from Kargil..

Mian, this is the year 2015...wake up.

We all are confused, can you tell me what you won in 1965 war apart from defensing your cities...
i think u forgot flight lieutenant Yousaf,major aziz bhatti and others our legend officers,Quetta incident (graveyard of indian tanks)

Do I.Q counts in nation's size? and your assumption about your I.Q level shows that you consider yourself a super human.

Not necessarily. Assuming an average IQ of 1 for Pakistan would give only 100 for Indians, which is just average.:D

Back
Top Bottom