What's new

6,681 killed in 2,782 terror attacks in Pakistan during 2011

2,782 terror attacks? Pakistan is easily one of the most dangerous places in the world. Wishing Pakistanis a safer 2012:tup:

Before WOT agreements, there was no single sucide attacks on Pakistan soil. Nothing.

After ten years today, Pakistan received alot of suicide attacks + daily bombing from US and Afghan terrorists.

10qmow4.png

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2011

satp.org has also included karachi's target killings & ethnic violence in their figures.

To get more accurate figures, go to this website:

Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), Independent Think Tank in Pakistan

Or you can go to this link, where I have compiled the results from all three years on an excel sheet:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/137304-effects-war-terror-pakistan.html

Let me compile the data of the number of terrorists killed in 2011.

January: 271
February: 191
March: 205
April: 379
May: 262
June: 339
July: 383
August: 207
September: 383
October: 215
November: 482

Total: 3317

Civilian deaths from terrorism in 2011:

January: 205
February: 130
March: 352
April: 295
May: 265
June: 187
July: 352
August: 399
September: 352
October: 151
November: 97

Total: 2605

Please realize that most of the attacks have taken place in the Western parts of Pakistan, & that most of the country has been relatively free from terrorism (as shown in the Excel trends from 2009-2011 of the different regions of the country that I showed you). Most of the civilians have been 'soft targets', where a terrorist blew himself up in a public place etc. As the war between the tribal laskhrs/Army & the terrorists has started, the terrorists have started targeted more 'soft targets'.

It seems Indians are becoming frustrated day by day.

In every thread they come, try to derail it and then leave.

good work bilal on compiling those statistics it gives a much clearer picture on purely civilian deaths related to terrorism.

: Is it not deplorable that over 6600 innocent lives were lost in over 2780 terrorists attacks last year, and yet some of us are so engulfed in conspiracy theories that we do not want to see the truth? Do we not disrespect the innocent people and their families who died at the hands of ruthless terrorists by indulging in conspiracy theories? The United States does not deliberately kill innocents anywhere. Over decades we have been victims of terrorist attacks, and we know what it feels like to lose loved ones.

We have always condemned killings of innocents, and our prayers and sympathies go to the Pakistani nation and families of all who were killed in terror attacks last year. We support Pakistan in their quest to clean-up their country of all terror groups and hope that peace returns to people of Pakistan soon.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

: Is it not deplorable that over 6600 innocent lives were lost in over 2780 terrorists attacks last year, and yet some of us are so engulfed in conspiracy theories that we do not want to see the truth? Do we not disrespect the innocent people and their families who died at the hands of ruthless terrorists by indulging in conspiracy theories? The United States does not deliberately kill innocents anywhere. Over decades we have been victims of terrorist attacks, and we know what it feels like to lose loved ones.

We have always condemned killings of innocents, and our prayers and sympathies go to the Pakistani nation and families of all who were killed in terror attacks last year. We support Pakistan in their quest to clean-up their country of all terror groups and hope that peace returns to people of Pakistan soon.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Yeah, right! These common sympathizing words are pointless, have you done official Apology from your department regarding NATO attacks on Pakistan soldiers ????? where were you?

BS!

Yeah, right! These common sympathizing words are pointless, have you done official Apology from your department regarding NATO attacks on Pakistan soldiers ????? where were you?

BS!

what will changed by bloody apology ? our guys will come back ? removed from memories of there families? or they will never suffer in future? apology my foot:angry:

what will changed by bloody apology ? our guys will come back ? removed from memories of there families? or they will never suffer in future? apology my foot:angry:

apology my foot?? Kiyu sirf apka foot, pura sarir kiyu nahi. Kam sa kam un baycharo ko meray beta ki jagah ek naya beta hi mil jata. Sirf ek pao ka woh kiya karangay. Thats why post reported

Just kidding

Back
Top Bottom