What's new

55-charged-terrorists-allowed-to-contest-polls

What is ridiculous is the lack of clarity of due process. Please see my question above.

Its by design. Jisko chahay roll doh, jisko chahay maaf kardoh.

There are so many things wrong with our country that you can't figure out where to begin fixing them. A good person who engages these people also ends up becoming bad due to the system in which he has to play the game. I consider myself a morally upright person but I'm sure if I'm involved with the Pakistani system yeh mujhe bhi inki tarhan dozakhi bana de ga.

On the face of it, it seems that being merely charged is not grounds enough for disqualification - it seems fair. But when you're charging, you get SOME proof right? On an individual basis get their tickets suspended based upon the evidence and get a judge to sign off on it if there's enough evidence.

Then there's the all Pakistani truth - there is never enough evidence. Because Crime Scene Investigation ki alif bay nahi aati humein.

Its by design. Jisko chahay roll doh, jisko chahay maaf kardoh.

There are so many things wrong with our country that you can't figure out where to begin fixing them. A good person who engages these people also ends up becoming bad due to the system in which he has to play the game. I consider myself a morally upright person but I'm sure if I'm involved with the Pakistani system yeh mujhe bhi inki tarhan dozakhi bana de ga.

On the face of it, it seems that being merely charged is not grounds enough for disqualification - it seems fair. But when you're charging, you get SOME proof right? On an individual basis get their tickets suspended based upon the evidence and get a judge to sign off on it if there's enough evidence.

Then there's the all Pakistani truth - there is never enough evidence. Because Crime Scene Investigation ki alif bay nahi aati humein.

Sola aaney sahee baat kahee aap ney Sir.

But we have to start somewhere, right? Even though the selection process for the election may not be totally fair, let's hope that the next government can take at least a few steps towards solving the more pressing problems: law and order and energy. The rest can follow later.

EC SC and goverment faild to do there job....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom