What's new

51 dead in Oklahoma tornado

POST REPORTED.:ashamed:

RIP....

I got a life unlike you sitting on a dodgy internet connection in India with 1293 posts.

It called freedom of speech.

Contradictory media funny eh BBC News - Oklahoma tornado: Search for survivors continues

BBC reporting 21 dead then it says 51 with 40 bodies found, should be 61 not 51 lmao.

"Bala" is a slang word, where i live it means the excrement from the nose. Must hold true in Britain as well.
Here's hoping you get added on some anti terror watch list that will make your life more miserable then it already is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow RIP....
Oh another American thinking of the words in "his" language

Its called freedom of speech - go /cry and get a life.

Sad we still have people like you...
I know most if them don't give a toss about our sufferings but lets not forget that other peoles wrong doings can't be taken as an excuse to stoop that low.

We do feel sorry for the poor souls who died or lost property in this disaster...
Hope fatalities remain low and peoples homes are rebuilt by their government.

The sad part is many of them are children.
Being a dad myself i can imagine the pain if their parents.

Rich coming from Mr North Korea - go say that to your president - shame we have people like you who suck others off and don't support their own country.

^^^

Are you on benefit?

From you pic and your comments, you only been here 2months, I think your the one with the too much time on his hands hence you must be on benefits.

End of.

My friend, we don't take pleasure in any human's plight whether ours or their's.....

What goes around comes around.

They take plenty of plight when they use advanced weaponary and chemical weapons to kill your women and children.

Then p!ss on them when they are dead.

And then you salute them from "saving" you from your leaders.

Yet when they burn your Qu'ran an make videos about your Prophet their leaders do nothing, and neither can you.

It is these very people who paid their taxes to sponsor the wars - they are responsible just like the Pastor Terry Jones or whatever his name is says about us and all the Muslims as bad people.

Freedom of fcuking speech like they say. Grow some tatteh.

^^^

Didn't you lie last time?

And you are God you can tell when someone is lying.

Yes I am "lying" when I say we both joined 2 months ago and you got 125posts more than me.

Retard.

If you think the USA is heaven and doesn't get punished by God then why don't any other country get many "hurricanes" or "tornados" as the USA? Why doesn't Canada or Brazil get them eh? They in the same bloody continent.

End of.

It is sad :'( . Parents losing their children or children not know if their parents are alive. In these areas where tornadoes tend to happen the most (hot zones), it should be mandatory that (at least) schools, hospitals and public buildings have underground storm shelters. My thought and sympathies are with all of those affected by this disaster in Moore and elsewhere. This is just horrible and heartbreaking.

I got a life unlike you sitting on a dodgy internet connection in India with 1293 posts.

Contradictory media funny eh BBC News - Oklahoma tornado: Search for survivors continues

BBC reporting 21 dead then it says 51 with 40 bodies found, should be 61 not 51 lmao.

POST REPORTED
:ashamed: :mamba:

They take plenty of plight when they use advanced weaponary and chemical weapons to kill your women and children.

Yet when they burn your Qu'ran an make videos about your Prophet their leaders do nothing, and neither can you.

It is these very people who paid their taxes to sponsor the wars - they are responsible just like the Pastor Terry Jones or whatever his name is says about us and all the Muslims as bad people.

Yes I am "lying" when I say we both joined 2 months ago and you got 125posts more than me.

Retard.

If you think the USA is heaven and doesn't get punished by God then why don't any other country get many "hurricanes" or "tornados" as the USA? Why doesn't Canada or Brazil get them eh? They in the same bloody continent.

End of.

Brah Bala Ji! An old saying in punjabi

''Dushman marey tey khushi na karye, sajna wi mar jana ae''. Don't you believe in 'Youme Hisab', why to use these events as replacement. The innocent people died had nothing to do with what you have mentioned.

OTT.

Rip. My deepest sympathies to the peoples who lost loved ones.

Retard.

End of.

Brah Bala Ji! An old saying in punjabi

''Dushman marey tey khushi na karye, sajna wi mar jana ae''. Don't you believe in 'Youme Hisab', why to use these events as replacement. The innocent people died had nothing to do with what you have mentioned.

OTT.

Rip. My deepest sympathies to the peoples who lost loved ones.

The Americans can't seem to catch a break recently. RIP to the dead.
Although there was a very heart warming interview where an old lady finds her dog which she thought was dead.

@bala, Congratulation, you just earned the award for **** poster of the day and this early too , you should be so happy with yourself! As far as the story is concerned, may lord bless these souls especially the young ones that were maimed this early in life(I am not preaching nor attempting to offend anyone that has different beliefs but just rather my condolences in a personal tone). Another thing that came out of this story is that events like these bring us back to reality that this life is a huge daunting challenge and our time on this planet is our choosing as we like to think being in 21st century.

And finally Post reported!

Last edited by a moderator:

A 12 yr old al-Qaeda jihadist.

End of.
A 12 yr old trying to talk science and religion. Guess Allah must hate the blacks in Africa since He gave that bloody continent drought after drought year after year. Guess Allah must really hate Bangladesh since He gave that bloody country storm after storm year after year. He gave one people no water and another people too much water. Either Allah is a terribly incompetent manager or a very cruel deity.

What say you, 12 yr old?

Looks like the 12 yr old thinks everything is perfect in a disaster. No one makes any mistakes.

Sad we still have people like you...
Am glad we have people like him. Shows that stupid and spiteful people exists everywhere, especially when they highlight their stupidity in events like these.

Why do most building looks like wooden structures ? Would concrete houses really be damaged to such an extent ?

Unlike the rest of world(I guess!) most houses are built of wood in the US. It's cheaper, easier and faster that way here. Also people here generally don't consider a house to be something that's passed on for generations. People move here a lot.

Back
Top Bottom