5.3-magnitude quake rocks Pakistan’s southwest: USGS

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
  • By AFP on August 3, 2015

pakistan.gif

A 5.3-magnitude earthquake struck Pakistan’s southwestern Baluchistan province on Monday, the US Geological Survey said, but local officials said there were no immediate reports of damage or casualties.

The quake struck at a depth of 27 kilometres (17 miles), with its epicentre located 82 kilometres south west of Khuzdar district in Baluchistan province, where people felt the shockwave.

Local meteorologists measured the quake at 5.5 magnitude with a depth of just 10 kilometres, and 70 kilometres from Khuzdar.

“The magnitude of the earthquake was recorded 5.5 and its depth was 10 kilometres,” Muhammad Shafique, a meteorologist at Pakistan’s met office, told AFP.

Administration officials said there were no immediate reports of any loss of life or property.

Pakistan straddles part of the boundary where the Indian and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, making the country susceptible to earthquakes.

It was hit by a 7.6-magnitude quake on October 8, 2005 that killed more than 73,000 people and left about 3.5 million homeless, mainly in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir.

A 7.7-magnitude earthquake devastated several areas in Baluchistan province in September 2013, killing at least 370 people and leaving 100,000 homeless.

5.3-magnitude quake rocks Pakistan's southwest: USGS | The Guardian Nigeria

This time warning is for Baluchistan ...
still have time , Sudhar jao warnaaaaaaaaaaaa Jaljala aye gaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

i find it funny :)
Allah ka azaab bure logo pe hi ata hai na ? :)
Thats the reason your country is facing continuous flood year after year which is killing hundreds of people.
thats why drones are killing thousands in your country
thats why you have almost daily bombings
thats why you had earthquake in kashmir as you have occupied others land.

So, mr. you are right, bure logo ke upar allah ka azab aata hai...

Sub Baluchistan mein buray nai hain!

Allah ka Azaaab aya na ... Remember the earth Quake of 2005 ??
and the area it hits ? there is something wrong in the northern Areas of Pakistan ...

Thats the reason your country is facing continuous flood year after year which is killing hundreds of people.

well the conversation is between me and the other Pakistani , i dont need any Indian to teach me that ... please stay out of it

well the conversation is between me and the other Pakistani , i dont need any Indian to teach me that ... please stay out of it
Well but you guys claim India is interfering in Baluchistan hence I am supporting your claim.

Thats why we are screwing India thats why

or un say buray logon per MODI Allah ka azab ban ker ata hai.
jahan washroom nahi..
capital become rape city
where poor gets poorer
where you have more sepration moments
who have no good relationship with their neighbours
societies divided in to many divisions... dominant hindus trying to convert every minority or they have to face consiquences..
massacr of Muslims, sikhs, Kashmaries, christians
70 million infant females got killed before or after born since 1970's...
Allah ka azab to aye ga.

Thats why we are screwing India thats why
Another delusioned pakistani...I pity you. You are in so much of misery still you are claiming to be screwing India. Your country is labelled as hell by so many international observers, still you have no dignity to improve yourself.
You are bombed everyday by drones, killing your civilians and still you are talking about killing others. No wonder your doom is near..
or un say buray logon per MODI Allah ka azab ban ker ata hai.
jahan washroom nahi..
capital become rape city
where poor gets poorer
where you have more sepration moments
who have no good relationship with their neighbours
societies divided in to many divisions... dominant hindus trying to convert every minority or they have to face consiquences..
massacr of Muslims, sikhs, Kashmaries, christians
70 million infant females got killed before or after born since 1970's...
Allah ka azab to aye ga.

Allah ka azab muslim country ke liye baachao.. RIght now your hero is getting lashed in allah's land...pray for him or else he will be screwed by allah.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom