What's new

44 Questions from Chinese to Indian, please give me answers to that, Thx!

deutschjacky2013

New Recruit

Reaction score
:thinktank: My dear Friends, I'm a chinese and I'm tryting to gather some questions from the Chinese to ask our Indian Friends. So if there're any Indian or someone who happens to would like to answer the questions gathered by me, I'll be quite appreciated. Thanks in advance and here're the questions from Chinese as follows(i've translated them from Chinese to English and then I'll translate them from English back to Chinese again):
1. 印度的军事实力 与中国对比情况
The comparison of military force between China and India?
2. 印度会在什么时候登月,会比中国早吗?
When is India planning to land on Moon, sooner than China?
3. 一般民众对美国的看法
The views of normal citizens towards America?
4. 印度的基础设施如何?2.印度人怎么看待自己国家的经济?
How is the infrastructure in India? How do the Indian view their Economy?
5. 印度人如何看待中国人?(比如中国人的缺点与优点)
How do the Indian view the Chinese(the advantages and disadvantages)
6. 印度如何看待美国介入亚洲这事?
How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?
7. 印度有能力长时间抵抗西方世界的入侵么?
Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?
8. 身边人对于中国的印象并且他们认为什么事物最能代表中国?
The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?
9. 为什么宝莱坞的电影总会穿插歌舞剧内容?
Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?
10. 对本国阅兵有什么看法?
How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?
11. 在印度考大学简单不?是不是也是九年义务教育?
Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?
12 听说有很多地方会经常停电,有的甚至没电,是不是事实?
I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
13 90后是不是也像我们一样喜欢动漫,喜欢游戏。。。
Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?
14 为什么 不可以让两个大国在太空寻求合作了?在可预见的未来,将来的太空一定会“喷发”式的发展,印度是不是该考虑加入新一代的“科技革命”。
Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?
15 我想问一个印度人一般生几个仔,,听说你们性别失调,女人够用吗
How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
16 我之想告诉印度朋友 中国人不讨厌你们 还有我们生活得很好 我们骂领导不会被枪毙 为什么老说我们自由?
I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?
17 印度官员是不是真的很腐败?到什么程度?
Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?
18 中学主要学什么,有类似中国的高考么,要上补习班么?
What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?
19 印度对自己成为发达国家还需多久预测一下?
Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?
20 印度军力和印度国力很不相称啊,和平年代印度不把有限的资源用在经济发展上而浪费大量金钱军购,这样做有何意义,或者说有什么目的?
The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?
21 印度婚前性行为多吗? 大学里谈男女朋友的多吗?
Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?
23 就想问问什么时候统治世界?能不能到时留条活路给我们?
When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.
24 请问在普通民众心中觉得民主、宗教、传统那个重要,那他们发生冲突的时候会优先考虑那个。
Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
25 印度人认为中国对印度有多么的了解?
How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?
26 为什么电影里总是莫名其妙出现歌舞?我不讨厌印度的歌舞,但是看电影好好的突然莫名其妙来了一段全民大联欢
Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.
27 对英的看法?
The views towards Britian?
29 贫富差距和教育程度的看法?
The views towards wealth gap and education?
30 问一下三哥能不能派技术员来帮中国建航母
Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?
31 个人觉得计划生育对印度很有必要,印度人民从来不考虑计划生育吗?还是说有什么困难无法实施?
Personally I think it’s important to regulate the birth rate, do the Indian never think about it? Or you can’t implement them for some reasons?
32 印度网友们你们好,请问为什么你们有选举权却选那些腐败政客上台,既然这样“民主”的帽子又有什么用呢?仅是为了好看?
My dear Indian friends, how do you have the vote right but let the corrupted politians to rule your country. What’s the role of Democracy play in your country?
34 创建古代印度文明的种族以及其后裔动态?
The races generating ancient India and the status of its offsprings?
35请问你们印度男士们之间的关系真的会亲密到什么程度?印度的同性恋比例高么?他们会受歧视么?
How close the Indian gentlemen could get together? Is there a high rate of homosexuals? Will they be discriminated?
36中国大部分人对中印战争不了解或者说不感兴趣,大家普遍认为中印冲突的根本原因是英国捣乱
Most of the Chinese don’t know or are not interested in the 1962 war. The root of the conflict is the stir of British.
37 .另外一个问题也很好奇。印度现在的GDP大概相当于中国十年前。所以印度现在的生活水平跟10年前的中国差不多吗?10年前我还在读高中,是个普通的工薪家庭,感觉那时候已经过的挺不错的了。但是看了一些欧美关于印度的节目,觉得跟我十年前的生活比简直天壤之别。所以是欧美媒体在黑印度,还是说GDP的增长没有惠及国民?
I’m curious about another question. The GDP of India equals to China 10 years ago. So is the living standard in India similar to China 10 years ago? I was in high school 10 years ago and my families are ordinary. I felt like having had a good life then. I’ve seen some TV programs introducing India and found that it’s totally different than what I’ve experience 10 years ago in China. So is that because the Media is misreporting India, or the growth of GDP doesn’t benefit the people?
38为什么印度人总会觉得中国会侵略印度?如果中国侵略印度,想知道印度人觉得中国是目的是什么?
Why the Indian think that China will invade India? If so, I’d like to know the purpose of that. 39.印度人怎么看德国?印度普通人人怎么看纳粹?印度普通人怎么看希特勒?
How do the Indian think about Germany , Nazi Germany and Hitler?
40在印度大城市(孟买、新德里、加尔各答)房价高吗,一般人奋斗多久能买一栋100平方米的房间
In some big cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta, is the real estate price high and how long will an normal person work to get himself/herself a house of 100 m2?
41. 认为目前影响印度经济发展最大的问题是什么?
What’s the biggest issue affecting the Indian Economy?
42为什么印度妹子肤色相差这么大,有的人很白,有的人**
Why do the skin colors differ so much among the Indian? Some are white and some are..
43想知道对于一个女孩子去印度自由行的话会不会安全
I want to know is it safe to travel to India alone? I’m a Chinese girl…
44关于印度的报道,强奸案很泛滥的样子。真实的印度对待女性的态度到底是如何的?男女地位差距大吗?在家庭中女性有着怎样的地位?
I’ve heard a lot about the rape crimes in India and how is the actual views of Indian man towards woman? Is it a big difference between man and woman? And what’s the status of a woman in a family?

waiting for A, I am curious to the Q and A too.

1. 印度的军事实力 与中国对比情况
China has three times defence budget, India has nukes and missiles to target anywhere in China.

2. 印度会在什么时候登月,会比中国早吗?
Chandrayaan 1 was our first moon mission.

3. 一般民众对美国的看法
Hostility towards America waned away after the end of cold war.

Infrastructure need improvement.

Indians don't keep hostile views towards China, don't like China's helping Pakistan against India and admire the economic development.

6. 印度如何看待美国介入亚洲这事?
They are not interfering in India so people don't care.

7. 印度有能力长时间抵抗西方世界的入侵么?
No threat of western invasion.

Chinese foods, Kungfu, (Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee), Great Wall of China.

9. 为什么宝莱坞的电影总会穿插歌舞剧内容?
People like it that way, music and dance is integral part of our culture.

10. 对本国阅兵有什么看法?

Its quite different from ours.

we are not against China rise ... but we are concern about our security... it is obvious as china is more powerful than India..

For question 43
Yes it is i have seen girls wearing hot pants and roaming alone in middle of the night in Mumbai

The rapes and all do happen but i wont lie here if you are in delhi then yes you are not at the safest place

If you are anywhere in central india you can do what you want to no one cares

If you are in maharashtra you dont even have to worry

If you are in goa well wear bikini no one will even care to watch you

In south you will be safe

For question 36

We remember 1962 because its the only war we have lost and it scares are deep in our flesh

1.The comparison of military force between China and India?
China is superior as it has bigger armed force. But is also advancing. U can find it any where on net.

2. When is India planning to land on Moon, sooner than China?
2020. Don’t know about china.

3.The views of normal citizens towards America?
Depends upon person to person. Generally positive. Lefist and Muslims may have different view.

4.How is the infrastructure in India? How do the Indian view their Economy?
Infrastructure is developing. But still long way to go. India view economy positively

5.How do the Indian view the Chinese(the advantages and disadvantages)
Generally prople view is favarable. Infact there is no discussion on that between peoples. Media may have negative iview.

6. How do the Indian view the interference of America in Asia?
Good if it has good for India.
7. Does India have the capacity to resist the invasion from the western?
As there is no resist so there is no question of capacity.
8 The views of your friends towards China and what represents China mostly?
All has no negative feeling. Many are frequently going to china.
9.Why there’s always dancing and drama in Bollywood Movies?
Because of which movies hit here.
10. How do you think about the Chinese Military Parade?
Very professional.
11. Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?
Depends upon university. Getting admission into top university is one of the toughest in world. Compulsory education- I think primary education is children right.
12. I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?
Electricity problem is there.
13. Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?
For higher income family youth it is very much there. I think its wasted of time.

For question 35
There are a lot of gay's in indian film industry mostly make up artist designers hair dressers but to be frank i have not seen much of them in real life gays in india will surely face a little discrimination in form of jokes and all

For question 24

Religion will rank first and tradition will follow as tradition are interlinked with religion then democracy

For question 15
In modern times an average indian will have one or two children in most cases its two a boy and a girl

Yes there in gender in equality but its mostly in rural areas

14 .Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?ndi
Good suggestion. India may not have any problem in this.

15 .How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?
If ru asking average its generally 2-3 now. Lower income may have 4 also. Its sex ratio is 933.

16. I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?
If you are happy with your government than that’s best. If democracy is not giving good to people thatn what is its use. (my personal view)

17. Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?
Very corrupt. But there are honest also. But system is very corrupt. Honest people find it difficult to adjest. Corruption is much in North India.

18. What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?
We learn English, Hindi, Science, Math, Social Studes (history, geography). Don’t know about China.

19. Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?
Don’t know. But making developed a country of 1.2 b is very tough.
20 . The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?
India wants to secure itself. We have hostile neighbore.

21. Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?
Very common I think. But there is hardly any discussion in society about that.
23. When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.
No need to rule.

24. Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?
Religion, Tradition and Democracy last.

25. How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?
Average Indian has no problem about China.
26. Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.
Because Indian people like masala. But modern society don’t like that.

1) China>India

2) post 2020

3) generally positive ,we support war on terror and many other US policies which will be beneficial for us

4) Infra not that great

5) no impact on me

6) We support US policies like War on Terror

7) we can defend

8) for us China means electronic products ,cheap goods ...etc

9)because most of the viewers likes it

10)good ,i like your women wing

11) depends on your mark ,pocket ...etc

12) ya there is

13) ya ...

14) mutual distrust between both is the reason

15) one or two ....gender imbalance is there people prefer male child

16) we prefer to be a free bird than in a cage (even if its golden)

17) ya most of them ....

18) ya we have

19) dont know ,may be 50 years

20) our military spending is low ,its less than 3% of GDP

21) ya there is

22) -----

23) never

24) Religion

25) generally positive

26) people love it thats why

27) good relations with Britian

28) -----

29) wealth gap need to go down and education to go up

30) will you give us j-20 or your carrier killer?

31) some regulation is needed

32)

33)

34) which race?

35) homo sexual are there

36)

37) there is change in every one life ,20 years back Car ,Bike,TV were luxury items ,now every one can access it

38)

39) great Nation ,why some Indians admire Hitler is discussed in this foum plz search it ,but one thing we dont support Jewish holocaust

40) am not from those city ,u have to ask them

41) Red Tape

42)

43) traveling alone wont be good idea

44) difference between Men and woman that is a global phenomena not restricted to India

1.China is a Greater Military force than India .
2. Landing on Moon can't be sooner than China . It will take more time .
3. Very Positive
4.Infrastructure is very mediocre but is developing fast . Indian economy has a lot of potential but regional and corrupt political Leadership are screwing it .
5. Indian View on Chinese is too an extent positive because of shared history ( Buddhism, Boddhidharma , Boddhisatva etc ) . It is becoming negative as China is Arming Pakistan and also due to contribution of our paranoid media which overinflated things
6. Our Foreign Policy makers has always been Apprehensive of America . Till the time they are not Interfering much in Indian Ocean Region , we Don't care much .
7.Yes .
8. China Doesn't come up much in Discussions as of now
9.Because we are very expressive people probably Second only to the Italians . And we Love Dancing .
10 . Haven't Seen much of Chinese Military Parade .
11. Getting into good universities is difficult , sometimes fighting the odds as bad as 1:200 .
12.Some Places Having no Electricity is True .
13.We watch Japanese Animes more :D
14.Current Geo-Political goals of India and China does not overlap . They Arm our Enemies and we are planning to do the same with China .
15.Depends like anywhere in the world . Poor People have more kids and vice versa . and Yes there are more than enough women . Thank you for your concern .
16. because we feel Democracy is always better . I am free to say whatever i feel like i can make a video making fun of my PM and President and Circulate it all over social Networking websites . Can you do that ?
17.Extent of Corruption various in various Departments but yes we have a lot of corruption problem .
18. yep .
19.India will not be a developed country anytime soon .
20. You Have no idea what you are speaking about . You should do some Research regarding it . It is just between 2 to 3 percent of our GDP .
21.Yes , Pre marital sex happens and being in a relationship in college is common .( i am talking about cities )
23. Why do we have to rule the world . We have better things to do than that :rofl:
24.Democracy then Religion and then Tradition .
25.Not sure what you are asking
26.Answered at 9th point
27.Positive we almost own that country now :rofl: 22 percent of Ultra Rich club in Britian is Indians .
29. Wealth Gap can be Bridged by Education .
30. No , We have our hands full on our own projects . Pakistan Might be able to help you in that direction . Best of luck
31. People are themselves doing that . Humans are not animals that you have Either Breeding Restrictions or Breeding Programs .
32. Not Everyone is a Government is Corrupt . Bad Apples can be found in any basket .
34.No idea what you are talking about . Please Elaborate .
35. Homosexuality has almost been legalized in India though the number of homosexuals is low ( as in any society) .
36. Might be or Nehru's Stupid Policies .
37. As of now Growth has only helped Middle Class to get richer . But now as the poor provinces of India are growing fast that in turn is helping poor people .
38. We Don't Think China will or can Invade India and Vice Versa .
40. Depends upon the Locality , You can google that but its extremely expensive .
41.Corruption and Lack of Strong Political Leadership
42. Because Horses are of Different Colors but ***** all the same . LOL , Its Because of Lot of Different Gene pools in India unlike China .
43. Depends . And its Not about Safety . Its about Language as Well . If you can get over Language Barrier you can visit Lonelyplanet travel forum . They have Forum about people traveling to India alone or in groups .
44. Rape Crimes are more in Some Parts and almost negligible in some parts . Status of women depends upon her Education or her Family or both . Now Women In India can stand for themselves
\

P.S. You forgot some numbers while counting . Might be Google Translate problem but its Alright .

:thinktank: My dear Friends, I'm a chinese and I'm tryting to gather some questions from the Chinese to ask our Indian Friends. So if there're any Indian or someone who happens to would like to answer the questions gathered by me, I'll be quite appreciated. Thanks in advance and here're the questions from Chinese as follows(i've translated them from Chinese to English and then I'll translate them from English back to Chinese again):

A nice thread...I will try to present my balanced view

1. 印度的军事实力 与中国对比情况

China is far ahead.

2. 印度会在什么时候登月,会比中国早吗?

No plans as of yet. The Manned Moon mission has been cancelled.

3. 一般民众对美国的看法

Neutral. Sometimes good..sometimes bad.

Recent development has made infrastructure a lot better. Still much has to be done. I remember the condition of roads just few years back. Economy is doing just fine. More efforts needed to increase growth rate.

No views here. As I never met a chinese. :P

6. 印度如何看待美国介入亚洲这事?

Justifiable.

7. 印度有能力长时间抵抗西方世界的入侵么?

Western Countries? Yes.

Made in China products represent China Mostly.

9. 为什么宝莱坞的电影总会穿插歌舞剧内容?

Just like there is Kung-fu in every chinese movie :P

10. 对本国阅兵有什么看法?

Impressive.

11. 在印度考大学简单不?是不是也是九年义务教育?
Is it easy to get into Indian Universities? Is it also the 9 year compulsory education?

Depends upon the type of Universities. For the top and Middle ones, there is a lot of competition.

Education for 6-14 yrs is now compulsory as well as Fundamental right.

12 听说有很多地方会经常停电,有的甚至没电,是不是事实?
I’ve been told a lot about black-out in India, and at some places there’s even no electricity, is it ture?

Many villages are still unconnected with electricity.

13 90后是不是也像我们一样喜欢动漫,喜欢游戏。。。
Do the youth born after 1990 also like animations or games as we Chinese do?

Thats a world wide phenomena. Same in India as well.

14 为什么 不可以让两个大国在太空寻求合作了?在可预见的未来,将来的太空一定会“喷发”式的发展,印度是不是该考虑加入新一代的“科技革命”。
Why can’t India and China work together to seek for the aerospace development? Should India consider joining into a tech revolution?

Relations between China and India are neutral at best. Time is required for any such cooperation.

15 我想问一个印度人一般生几个仔,,听说你们性别失调,女人够用吗
How many children will an India have? I’ve heard about the gender imbalance in India, are there enough women?

Normally people prefer 2 children. There is gender imbalance. currently we have 940 women per 1000 males.

16 我之想告诉印度朋友 中国人不讨厌你们 还有我们生活得很好 我们骂领导不会被枪毙 为什么老说我们自由?
I want to tell my india friends that Chinese don’t hate you and we’re having a good life. We won’t be executed by amusing the leaders, and why you always mention about freedom?

Its the same like you mention about caste system. here in India we are having a good life as well.

17 印度官员是不是真的很腐败?到什么程度?
Are the India officials really corrupt? To what extent?

Corruption is there but not to the extent which is being portrayed by Media.

18 中学主要学什么,有类似中国的高考么,要上补习班么?
What do the middle school students learn? Is it similar to the College Entrance Examination in China? And do you have to go to extracurricular courses?

We have compulsory courses for middle school students. Extracurricular are optional but students are encouraged to participate in it.

19 印度对自己成为发达国家还需多久预测一下?
Prediction about when India’s going be the developed country?

20 印度军力和印度国力很不相称啊,和平年代印度不把有限的资源用在经济发展上而浪费大量金钱军购,这样做有何意义,或者说有什么目的?
The military force doesn’t equal the economy in India, India shouldn’t really spend too much money wasting on purchasing weapons. What does it mean or what’s the purpose of it?

Considering that we have 2 nuclear armed hostile neighbours and also considering that we are spending close to 2.5% of our GDP on defence, it is quite balanced.

21 印度婚前性行为多吗? 大学里谈男女朋友的多吗?
Is there many premarital sex in India? Are relations common in Indian universities?

Very rare.

23 就想问问什么时候统治世界?能不能到时留条活路给我们?
When India is going to rule the world? Please leave us a way out.

Never. We never ruled the world and will never rule the world.

24 请问在普通民众心中觉得民主、宗教、传统那个重要,那他们发生冲突的时候会优先考虑那个。
Democracy, Religion and Tradition, which ranks first when they’re in conflict?

Democracy.

25 印度人认为中国对印度有多么的了解?
How do the Indian think about the views of the Indian towards China?

Balanced. Sometimes positive..sometimes negative.

26 为什么电影里总是莫名其妙出现歌舞?我不讨厌印度的歌舞,但是看电影好好的突然莫名其妙来了一段全民大联欢
Why there’re always unreasonable dancing and singing in the Movie? I don’t hate Indian dancing but it pops out in the movie out of nothing and the other people joined together.

:lol: Thats our style of making movies. Its just like saying that everybody statts kungfu in chinese movie.

27 对英的看法?
The views towards Britian?

My personal view is positive with respect to Britain.

29 贫富差距和教育程度的看法?
The views towards wealth gap and education?

Huge wealth gap exists. doing fine in education.

30 问一下三哥能不能派技术员来帮中国建航母
Can the Indian send the exports to help China building up the Aircraft Carrier?

Why not?

31 个人觉得计划生育对印度很有必要,印度人民从来不考虑计划生育吗?还是说有什么困难无法实施?
Personally I think it’s important to regulate the birth rate, do the Indian never think about it? Or you can’t implement them for some reasons?

It is best if birth rate is regulated without using any form of compulsion. For the first time in the history of Independent India, Less people were born in a decade than a decade earlier. its a good sign.

32 印度网友们你们好,请问为什么你们有选举权却选那些腐败政客上台,既然这样“民主”的帽子又有什么用呢?仅是为了好看?
My dear Indian friends, how do you have the vote right but let the corrupted politians to rule your country. What’s the role of Democracy play in your country?

Dont go by the media reports. Not all politicians are corrupt. With improved literacy rate, situation is improving.

34 创建古代印度文明的种族以及其后裔动态?
The races generating ancient India and the status of its offsprings?

Could not understand the question.

35请问你们印度男士们之间的关系真的会亲密到什么程度?印度的同性恋比例高么?他们会受歧视么?
How close the Indian gentlemen could get together? Is there a high rate of homosexuals? Will they be discriminated?

I guess the rate is extremely low. The Indian penal Laws are very old and recently delhi High court overruled one of those provisions. Matter is in Supreme Court Now.

36中国大部分人对中印战争不了解或者说不感兴趣,大家普遍认为中印冲突的根本原因是英国捣乱
Most of the Chinese don’t know or are not interested in the 1962 war. The root of the conflict is the stir of British.

Thats not a question.

37 .另外一个问题也很好奇。印度现在的GDP大概相当于中国十年前。所以印度现在的生活水平跟10年前的中国差不多吗?10年前我还在读高中,是个普通的工薪家庭,感觉那时候已经过的挺不错的了。但是看了一些欧美关于印度的节目,觉得跟我十年前的生活比简直天壤之别。所以是欧美媒体在黑印度,还是说GDP的增长没有惠及国民?
I’m curious about another question. The GDP of India equals to China 10 years ago. So is the living standard in India similar to China 10 years ago? I was in high school 10 years ago and my families are ordinary. I felt like having had a good life then. I’ve seen some TV programs introducing India and found that it’s totally different than what I’ve experience 10 years ago in China. So is that because the Media is misreporting India, or the growth of GDP doesn’t benefit the people?

Our media is highly negative. Only refer The Hindu for balanced views.

38为什么印度人总会觉得中国会侵略印度?如果中国侵略印度,想知道印度人觉得中国是目的是什么?
Why the Indian think that China will invade India? If so, I’d like to know the purpose of that.

Arunachal pradesh.

39.印度人怎么看德国?印度普通人人怎么看纳粹?印度普通人怎么看希特勒?
How do the Indian think about Germany , Nazi Germany and Hitler?

Present germany is fine. hilter are Nazis were evil.

40在印度大城市(孟买、新德里、加尔各答)房价高吗,一般人奋斗多久能买一栋100平方米的房间
In some big cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi and Calcutta, is the real estate price high and how long will an normal person work to get himself/herself a house of 100 m2?

Prices are very high. depends upon the salary.

41. 认为目前影响印度经济发展最大的问题是什么?
What’s the biggest issue affecting the Indian Economy?

poverty and corruption.

42为什么印度妹子肤色相差这么大,有的人很白,有的人**
Why do the skin colors differ so much among the Indian? Some are white and some are..

Some are black. Thats because we have a very diverse gegraphy.

43想知道对于一个女孩子去印度自由行的话会不会安全
I want to know is it safe to travel to India alone? I’m a Chinese girl…

It is.

44关于印度的报道,强奸案很泛滥的样子。真实的印度对待女性的态度到底是如何的?男女地位差距大吗?在家庭中女性有着怎样的地位?
I’ve heard a lot about the rape crimes in India and how is the actual views of Indian man towards woman? Is it a big difference between man and woman? And what’s the status of a woman in a family?

In a tradition Indian family, women are treated with respect and dignity. Exceptions are there.

[/QUOTE]

i have a question about Caste system in India, Could any India member tell me, how Inida Army deal with the Caste system in her Military system?

Can a office from lower family lead someone from higher family? how India goverment manage such contridication in govenment and military system?

Thanks

i have a question about Caste system in India, Could any India member tell me, how Inida Army deal with the Caste system in her Military system?

Can a office from lower family lead someone from higher family? how India goverment manage such contridication in govenment and military system?

Thanks

Caste system still prevails in the rural areas of some states in India. And the whole India has to suffer for that.
For example in my state West Bengal,discrimination on basis of caste is non-existent, but still people belonging to lower caste get preference while getting admission in colleges & universities, they get preference for job application( more than 50 % reserved for them), they get preference in the promotion procedure.
Believe me the higher caste would be the new deprived class in half a century.

Back
Top Bottom