What's new

44 MLAs crorepatis, 23 AAP legislators have criminal cases

Filing a case is different. But if the authorities are working on it, for example there are court proceedings going on, then it surely is a legitimate case. Criminal cases are not your small petty things like a parking violation, driving over the speed limit but more like rape, murder, intention to murder, accomplice, terrorism, kidnapping, extortion etc.

The Supreme court considered it & then following the reasons given, it decided to limit it to those convicted.

Delhi people deserves it ... Unlucky 33% who voted for BJP. Congress and mullahs vote shares gone to AAP 53% ...

God show no mercy. They deserve Mr.Drama King :yahoo:

We can also see lots of fun for the next few months .Before he runaway or chased by people itself. Worthless Pig Mr.Kajuwal

Wonder why AAPtards @isupportaap , @magudi , @The_Showstopper conveneintly ingnoring this thread?

Actually they forgot their priniciples even before they came to power. Which is why they are worse than BJP and Congress

Yea, but are the really any relevant? I mean Delhi is just one state/region? So on the federal front they can't do much anyway.....Right?

Yea, but are the really any relevant? I mean Delhi is just one state/region? So on the federal front they can't do much anyway.....Right?

They are limited to Delhi for now. Without central govt' cooperation they may find it difficult to fulfil some of their promises. Their national ambitions will take wings now. They may fight other state elections soon and eventually the general elections.

Wonder why AAPtards @isupportaap , @magudi , @The_Showstopper conveneintly ingnoring this thread?
:lol::lol:This is what we call desperation... As someone already stated that owning a house or two in Delhi will automatically make them crorepatis. LOL You include AK in the list. He was no chaiwala, he comes from a educated family with both family members earning. Can't they afford a house in Delhi? And speaking about criminal cases, your Gudkari filed a case against AK and even these cases and other similar cases are termed as criminal cases, so dude stop clutching at straws....:pop:

This muffler coughing piece of garbage is not so different Afterall

Thank God

This rat is just confined in Delhi!!!

Last edited:
44 MLAs crorepatis, 23 AAP legislators have criminal cases

New Delhi, Feb 11: In the just concluded Delhi elections, out of 70 MLAs, 24 (34%) have declared criminal cases against themselves. 23 (34%) AAP MLAs out of 67 MLAs have declared criminal cases while 1 (33%) out of 3 BJP MLAs has declared criminal cases. Out of 70 MLAs in the Delhi Assembly elections in 2013, 25 (36%) MLAs had declared criminal cases against themselves and in the 2008 Delhi Assembly Elections 29 (43%) out of 68 MLAs analysed had declared criminal cases says a report by the National Elections Watch and the Association for Democratic Reforms.
91 out of 673 candidates with criminal cases, including 60 candidates with serious criminal cases like murder, attempt to murder, crimes against women etc lost the Delhi Assembly Elections, 2015. Candidates with criminal cases who lost the elections include 21 INC candidates, 26 BJP candidates, 12 BSP candidates and 1 AAP candidate. This is a welcome sign.

The chances of winning for a candidate with no criminal cases against him/her in the 2015 Delhi Assembly Elections is 8%. This has increased from 7% chances of winning for a candidate with a clean record in 2013 and 6% chances of winning for a candidate with a clean record in 2008.

The chances of winning for a candidate with a criminal record in 2015 Delhi Assembly elections is 21%. In the 2013 Delhi Assembly elections the chances of winning for a candidate with criminal cases was 19% and in the 2008 Delhi assembly elections it was 26%.

Comparative analysis of assets of re-elected MLAs

Number of Re-elected MLAs: Number of re-elected MLAs analysed in the Delhi Assembly 2015 elections is 22 (21 AAP MLAs and 1 BJP MLA).

Average Assets of re-elected MLAs in 2013: The average assets of re-elected MLAs in 2013 were Rs. 2.24 crores. Average assets of 21 AAP MLAs in 2013 were Rs. 1.51 crores.

Average Assets of re-elected MLAs in 2015: The average assets of re-elected MLAs in 2015 are Rs. 2.38 crores. Average assets of 21 AAP MLAs in 2015 are Rs. 1.58 crores.

Average growth in assets of re-elected MLAs from 2013 to 2015: The average assets growth of re-elected MLAs is Rs. 13.69 lakhs i.e. by 6%. The average assets growth of 21 AAP MLAs is Rs. 6.66 lakhs i.e. by 4%.

Other background details:

MLAs with Education Qualification of 12th pass or below: 24 (34%) MLAs have declared that they have an education qualification of 12th pass or below. In 2013, 33 (47%) MLAs out of 70 MLAs and in 2008 29 (43%) out of 68 MLAs analysed had declared that they had an educational qualification of 12th pass or below.

MLAs with Education Qualification of Graduate or above: 43 (61%) MLAs have declared that they have an education qualification of Graduate or above. In 2013, 36 (51%) MLAs out of 70 MLAs and in 2008 37 (54%) out of 68 MLAs analysed had declared that they had an educational qualification of Graduate or above.

MLAs who have declared their age between 25 to 50 years: 49 (70%) MLAs have declared their age to be between 25 to 50 years in 2015. In 2013 40 (57%) out of 70 MLAs and in 2008 28 (41%) out of 68 MLAs analysed had declared their age to be between 25 to 50 years.
wow.. great beginning for a fairly new party came into existence on anti-corruption & pro common man plank! .

I'm not really sure what this suggests. If you have a house in your name in any metro, you probably are worth a few crores.

All tis was clarified by Kejriwal. That Sayal Lady who was head of RBS India alone is worth several crores (her monthly salary was in excess of one crore at the time). You take her and similar people's salary and average it, your total shoots up. The important thing is that it is legally earned and that has been established through Tax records. rest is Bhakt fantasy. Listen up Bhakts- none of them wore 3.5 lakh suit.

Filing a case is different. But if the authorities are working on it, for example there are court proceedings going on, then it surely is a legitimate case. Criminal cases are not your small petty things like a parking violation, driving over the speed limit but more like rape, murder, intention to murder, accomplice, terrorism, kidnapping, extortion etc.

Maximum cases against Kejriwal only- for Dharnas. They've called him criminal, disturber of peace etc. :)

That was considered & rejected because anyone can file a complaint even if there is no basis. In mainstream political parties, pretty much everyone has cases filed against them by the opposition, that's why you see a skewed reading on the number of representatives with criminal cases. I'm not familiar with the cases against AAP MLA's, one needs a better reading of the nature of the cases filed.
Actually you are quiet right , as i pointed out earlier i had some 12 cases against me , ( joined politics in 98) few were serious but mostly others were political motivated and some were just breaking sec144.
Its the nature of the cases one should see , people here have not wasted a day trying to find fault with a party who got an phenomenal majority , and probably the total trust of the Delhi voters.
As someone said on TV last night , the entire opposition can sit in a auto and reach the assembly.:)

:lol::lol:This is what we call desperation... As someone already stated that owning a house or two in Delhi will automatically make them crorepatis. LOL You include AK in the list. He was no chaiwala, he comes from a educated family with both family members earning. Can't they afford a house in Delhi? And speaking about criminal cases, your Gudkari filed a case against AK and even these cases and other similar cases are termed as criminal cases, so dude stop clutching at straws....:pop:

I am not talking about wealth you aaptard. I am talking about criminal cases. Any explanation ? 'clean politics' of AAP ? What is the problem with you aaptards ? IQ !?

I am not talking about wealth you aaptard. I am talking about criminal cases. Any explanation ? 'clean politics' of AAP ? What is the problem with you aaptards ? IQ !?
Oh dear your frustration is visible but please read my posts properly and then reply me. I already mentioned that most of the cases are of minor nature. They are no rape accused or murder accused in their like your BJP leaders and ministers... Also please go through the following quote and stop bothering me....

That was considered & rejected because anyone can file a complaint even if there is no basis. In mainstream political parties, pretty much everyone has cases filed against them by the opposition, that's why you see a skewed reading on the number of representatives with criminal cases. I'm not familiar with the cases against AAP MLA's, one needs a better reading of the nature of the cases filed.

Last edited:
Oh dear your frustration is visible but please read my posts properly and then reply me. I already mentioned that most of the cases are of minor nature. They are no rape accused or murder accused in their like your BJP leaders and ministers... Also please go through the following quote and stop bothering me....

you dont want to be bothered bcoz you dont know

AAP leader Raman Swami arrested for raping married woman - IBNLive

AAP MLA putting pressure to withdraw case, rape survivor alleges - The Times of India

Now dont bother me with your inane justification

The first source of yours doesn't state that he is a MLA and the second headline clearly states that AAP MLA is not accused of Rape. So why clutching at straws?

46206756.cms

Back
Top Bottom