What's new

3rd ODI - Pakistan V Sri Lanka -13 June 2012

wow!!! RIDICULOUS umpiring in this series...........!!! :hitwall:

Now they are going out EXPECTING that its going to rain although its not raining yet....

I think it will be a blessing if we can stop rain during cricket matches.
Wouldn't it be ideal to check the weather and then adjust the stadium that the cricket match so that they can continue?
I hope 2100 century newtons will put their head together how to stop the rain.
I heard that It is to some extent possible to prevent from falling rain over a certain area by "seeding" the clouds somewhere else (using aircraft to "bomb" the clouds with small particles).

I think it will be a blessing if we can stop rain during cricket matches.
Wouldn't it be ideal to check the weather and then adjust the stadium that the cricket match so that they can continue?
I hope 2100 century newtons will put their head together how to stop the rain.
I heard that It is to some extent possible to prevent from falling rain over a certain area by "seeding" the clouds somewhere else (using aircraft to "bomb" the clouds with small particles).

lol genius, you just need to put the roof above the stadium

time to rest hafeez bring rana in he is similar like kulasekra and why do srilankan team bg kulasekra only in srilankan pitches we never seen him in UAE against pak becoz **** batsman would have ended his career their i think

Sri Lanka got saved by the rain. Pakistan was looking to make 300+ with Misbah and Younis both making centuries at a strike rate of 100.

Sri Lanka got saved by the rain. Pakistan was looking to make 300+ with Misbah and Younis both making centuries at a strike rate of 100.

I was hoping for 390 :angry:

Afridi making 100 in 70 deliveries and Umar Akmal 130 in 110 balls...

Back
Top Bottom