What's new

39,000 Pakistanis deported from Saudia Arabia in four months: media report

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RIYADH: At least 39,000 Pakistanis have been deported from the Saudia Arabia in the past four months for violating the rules of residence and work, informed Saudi Gazette.

The paper also said that the involvement of a number of Pakistani nationals in some terror-related actions became a caused of public worry, further adding that Pakistanis were also held in the crimes of drug trafficking, thefts, forgery and physical assault.

Against this backdrop, Abdullah Al-Sadoun, chairman of the security committee of the Shoura Council, called for thoroughly scrutinizing the Pakistanis before they are recruited for work in the Kingdom.

He asked for a more closer coordination with the concerned authorities in Pakistan to thoroughly check those coming to work in the Kingdom due to the involvement of a number of Pakistanis in security issues.

Sadoun said the political and religious inclinations of the Pakistanis coming to work in the Kingdom should be known to both sides before they are recruited for work in the Kingdom.

“Pakistan itself is plagued with terrorism due to its close proximity with Afghanistan. The
Taliban extremist movement was itself born in Pakistan,” he said.

Meanwhile, according to Nafithat Tawasul (communications window) of the Interior Ministry, they are 82 Pakistani suspects of terror and security issues who are currently held in intelligence prisons.

According to the window, as many as 15 Pakistanis, including a woman, were nabbed following the recent terrorist operations in Al-Harazat and Al-Naseem districts in Jeddah.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/130186-39...rom-Saudia-Arabia-in-four-months-media-report

More gifts & love will be showered on Pakistanis for their love of Muslim Ummah

@Fawad Masīd

Hehehe the bias is quite evident in the crap you have posted, at least should've found a different more credible source instead of ghaddar RAW agent geo, like an AP or Reuters.

Hopefully more Pakistani shias are deported will help this bias is not funded by Saudis who these ***** are targeting.
Still even if this article is true which I doubt and the posters bias is quite evident. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia still is the no. 1 nation for overseas Pakistanis employing 2 million+ of Pak citizens.

Once their contracts are over than they don't get any stay extension unless they are hired by some other contractor in between. Happens with South Asians all the time.

:) I can imagine how many hours OP spent in finding a news (authentic or fake doesn't matter) to malign our relations with Saudi brothers .....

@Fawad Masīd

Hehehe the bias is quite evident in the crap you have posted, at least should've found a different more credible source instead of ghaddar RAW agent geo, like an AP or Reuters.

Hopefully more Pakistani shias are deported will help this bias is not funded by Saudis who these ***** are targeting.
Still even if this article is true which I doubt and the posters bias is quite evident. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia still is the no. 1 nation for overseas Pakistanis employing 2 million+ of Pak citizens.
1) First they are not shias

2) Here is the source "http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/39000-pakistanis-deported-4-months/"..The news is real

3)Deported for rules of residence and work..Well many are those whose residence were not renewed by there company...Mostly are the victims of company policies..It has nothing to do with government policy

More gifts & love will be showered on Pakistanis for their love of Muslim Ummah

LOL this one takes the cake, the whole purpose of posting this ghaddar geo's piece, just for this one line.
Hope defence.pk issues guidelines esp. for the liberal fascists and phony hateful atheists to keep their agenda outside when posting a news report.

1) First they are not shias

2) How do you know without going to source that news is fake ..Here is the source "http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/39000-pakistanis-deported-4-months/"..The news is real

3)Deported for rules of residence and work..Well many are those whose residence were not renewed by there company...Mostly are the victims of company policies..

If u see all post the term was mostly implying to the @Kaptaan post who was trying to sing along your liberal fascist anthem, mock anyone they want and then cry when others show them the mirror.

I still don't giove 2 hoots to the credibility of this poster or this article. My father worked in Saudi for 25 years , he was one of the many Pakistanis laid off during Saudidization drive in the 90s, [policy to employ more Saudis insead of expatriates] my family also suffered, but the way this liberal fascist gang is behaving as though only Saudis deport Pakistanis, there is not a single statistic or report for how many Pakistanis that are employed in IRAN ot the anti-Pakistani sentiment there. This one-sided constant targeting by shia liberals and their fascist allies of Saudis has poisoned the environment fora country that stlll is the #1 source for remittances in Pakistan. Saudi unlike Iran does'nt fund religious activities only but joint projects as well as FDI apart from employing Pakistanis which is actually becoming difficult there own unemployment. Instead of using Saudi for your hatred and social agenda just for country like Iran that hates Pakistanis, try to do something constructively regards your agenda spending the same time belittling others won't help. Check out the quora response of how Iranians view Pakistanis incl. Pakistani shias.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Irani...-as-compared-to-their-early-brotherly-history

If u see all post the term was mostly implying to the @Kaptaan post who was trying to sing along your liberal fascist anthem, mock anyone they want and then cry when others show them the mirror.

I still don't giove 2 hoots to the credibility of this poster or this article. My father worked in Saudi for 25 years , he was one of the many Pakistanis laid off during Saudidization drive in the 90s, [policy to employ more Saudis insead of expatriates] my family also suffered, but the way this liberal fascist gang is behaving as though only Saudis deport Pakistanis, there is not a single statistic or report for how many Pakistanis that are employed in IRAN ot the anti-Pakistani sentiment there. This one-sided constant targeting by shia liberals and their fascist allies of Saudis has poisoned the environment fora country that stlll is the #1 source for remittances in Pakistan. Saudi unlike Iran does'nt fund religious activities only but joint projects as well as FDI apart from employing Pakistanis which is actually becoming difficult there own unemployment. Instead of using Saudi for your hatred and social agenda just for country like Iran that hates Pakistanis, try to do something constructively regards your agenda spending the same time belittling others won't help. Check out the quora response of how Iranians view Pakistanis incl. Pakistani shias.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Irani...-as-compared-to-their-early-brotherly-history
Yes and that's the only reason i don't like them either..Love is one sided here too..Pakistanis hold positives of Iran and Iran hold more positive for INDIANS....So India and Kashmir is the benchmark .Iran favor india on kashmir issue to so why should we hold positive for them. ..Iranian lobby is good at propaganda in pakistan..
Anyone close to india more then Pakistan is negative for me..There closeness to India is the only reason i won't trust Iran..

Last edited:
I hate these Geo walas more than u but the news which i shared is on net you can google it..
1) saudigazette (2) gulfbusiness (3) samaa (4) dawn

If u see all post the term was mostly implying to the @Kaptaan post who was trying to sing along your
it was meant to be sarcasm !! you are getting emotional for unknown reasons..

I still don't giove 2 hoots to the credibility of this poster or this article.
Again google it or just read the the news on the links which i shared up there !!
my family also suffered, but the way this liberal fascist gang is behaving as though only Saudis deport Pakistanis
whoever disagree with saudia doesnt mean to start calling them by names without knowing what are their views !! criticizing Saudis doesn't mean that he/she from shia sect or on Iranian side or whatever u want to call it !!
there is not a single statistic or report for how many Pakistanis that are employed in IRAN ot the anti-Pakistani sentiment there.

Nearly 250,000 Pakistanis were deported from various countries during the years 2012-2015, a report quoting statistics issued by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) revealed on Saturday.

Irregular Pakistani migrants deported between 2012-15

• Saudi Arabia: 131,643
  • United Arab Emirates: 32,458
  • Iran: 28,684
  • Oman: 17,248
  • Greece: 14,145
  • United Kingdom: 9,778
  • Malaysia: 8,861
dawn

- By the way i am not a fan of Iran nor like their policies or the mullahs who are running the affairs of state !! the state policies should be independent and in the interest of Pakistan instead of pleasing other countries !!

- WikiLeaks --- it depends on u whether u want to believe in it or not --- > A US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks said financial support estimated at $100 million a year was making its way from those Gulf Arab states to an extremist recruitment network in Pakistan’s Punjab province, Dawn newspaper reported.

Links--- (Tribune,Wikileaks)

Hope defence.pk issues guidelines esp. for the liberal fascists and phony hateful atheists to keep their agenda outside when posting a news report.
what r u smoking these days ?? :p:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom