What's new

32 Afghan nationals arrested in Chaghai

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CHAGHAI: Security forces detained 32 Afghan nationals in Chaghai town area of Balochistan on Sunday. According to a Levies force official, these Afghan nationals had been arrested by security forces because they had entered the country without valid travelling documents. Apprehended Afghan nationals were handed over to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further investigation, the official added.

Man this issue is getting serious. Something should be done to cover the Western Border effectively. Its not a joke anymore, can't afford presence of these people in our society anymore.

@Luftwaffe - Wrrora, kuch kar isss ka ! :(

Roooz aa jateiii haiiin - Pakistan hai ya in kiii Khala jiii ka Ghar ? :o:

Why not Lapata Afrad after all they have no record in our system.

our security agencies does not work, as you advised.
Brother I know that's y I said it. If they come here and kill us and our security people, doing bomb blasts and work for nds/raw. Our security agencies should do it as well. No need to to put them in jail. Extract info and dump them.

Brother I know that's y I said it. If they come here and kill us and our security people, doing bomb blasts and work for nds/raw. Our security agencies should do it as well. No need to to put them in jail. Extract info and dump them.

We know, but there has been incidences of our security chasing a suicide bomber instead of shooting, just because of politicians and disloyal people are waiting to make stories.

We know, but there has been incidences of our security chasing a suicide bomber instead of shooting, just because of politicians and disloyal people are waiting to make stories.
So sad

- Wrrora, kuch kar isss ka ! :(

Roooz aa jateiii haiiin - Pakistan hai ya in kiii Khala jiii ka Ghar ? :o:

The time to fix the problem was back when the first operation was getting ready, as a security risk they should have been sent back in masses in assistance with UN on large scale before that operations...UN is deliberately not solving the issue. Over the top before zardari's govt was about to complete their tenure they extended the stay for next 2 years to 2015's end even though their [afghans] stay permits are expired...So I personally think it's out of hands and the only way to control them is like WW2 round them up forcibly and send them into trucks...no more being nice, nice days are over almost 33 years and what an ungrateful people...diseases like aids, skin diseases, polio, prostitutes and a long list is due to them KPK and Balochistan needs to be cleansed. The last mistake of IK would be to give them amnesty..where are those 20 billion dollars promised by coalition lrt them help them we're done spending upon them..I posted in a thread long ago how much UN spent in over 30 years it was less than $6b in 3 decades.

hamid_mir_at_bol_movie_premier.jpg

Back
Top Bottom