What's new

3 TTP commanders targetted by unknown persons in Kunar, Afghanistan

3 TTP killed by Twitter
white their colleagues roam the Sawat Valley and block the roads in Kohistan leading to GB for days without any challenge from state of Pakistan.
Tbf the feeling is mutual wrt GB. Army should've launched an op to wipe them out by now, otherwise retaliatory strikes against them at the very least. What I do know is that tensions between the TTP terrorists and the Afghan Taliban are heating up quickly. Which means a 2 front war for the TTP should it escalate further

@PanzerKiel

If possible, can you elaborate further on the GB issue please?

We need to clean our home, they (TTP) are making a come back, they are keeping a low profile to gain strength, but as usual our crappy corrupt Army is just waiting so TTP start killing Pakistani's so they can then show Pakistani's how useful they are, so we should just keep increasing their budgets, Fcreaking Maniacs runs the GHQ.

Tbf the feeling is mutual wrt GB. Army should've launched an op to wipe them out by now, otherwise retaliatory strikes against them at the very least. What I do know is that tensions between the TTP terrorists and the Afghan Taliban are heating up quickly. Which means a 2 front war for the TTP should it escalate further

@PanzerKiel

If possible, can you elaborate further on the GB issue please?
Dude TTP is supported by certain parts of establishment for political reasons

They would do no such thing

Used to get angry when someone said that but now I believe It- passing through barbed wires, border checkpoints and kidnapping Minister's

Are they Taliban or Superman?

Ofcourse they're supported by someone in the army

3 TTP killed by Twitter
white their colleagues roam the Sawat Valley and block the roads in Kohistan leading to GB for days without any challenge from state of Pakistan.
This is what we pay taxes for

So they can play games with our lives

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom