What's new

3 NATO containers burnt in Mastung, Balochistan

For those so-called 'freedom fighter' lovers: you should be assure that those freedom fighters will not lose the chance to chop your head and put it on your stomach just for having you a member of PDF and an internet user! I pray you find some real of them in real life soon!

Ignore them. Most of them have never lived in their home country and therefore living in the western countries, they think that everything is as hunky dory in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Ignore them.

Very true.

We are divided along religious and ethnic lines and thus end up pushing more anarchy, more deaths, and more chaos in our neighborhood.

In Afghanistan. NATO has posted 100,000 troops there. Why could not be these troops from Pakistan, Iran and Turkey? We could have stabilized Afghanistan long long time ago.

Same thing with Syria, same thing with Libya, same thing with Yemen, same thing with Somalia and the list goes on and on.

Guess what? there is something called Karma.

What you do to others, will be done to you as well.

Learn from Pakistani example. We destabilized Afghanistan (others did it too, but it is futile to point fingers) . And the result was? Our tribal areas are fully unstable. Thus impacting not only tribal areas, but the settled areas from Islamabad to Lhore to Karachi. Karma got to us.

it is time for us all to end our pettiness and see the big picture and so something for the humanity.

peace.

Well your loud and clear thinking made my morning. Just before opening this thread I was reading news on NPR about Mali.
such beautiful country it was with full of colorful culture and nice people. Now it is in total mess, terrorist organisations are ruling most of Mali and they are destroying all historical monument on name of Islam. I know few malian crying here for that. They imposed sharia in Mali and canceled all major cultural events and fair, which was soul of Mali's culture. country in total mess and once vibrant tourist destination, no one wants to visit it any more.

So back to your point, why non of Islamic country is trying to stop. They have enough resources to stop it and save Mali and its cultural heritage. People are angry their but helpless.

People are happy to shout against Americans and NATO but what about half a dozen countries in Africa where terrorist are killing people and destroying thousands of year old culture on name of Islam ?

Ignore them. Most of them have never lived in their home country and therefore living in the western countries, they think that everything is as hunky dory in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Ignore them.

Well it's sad to see them and it's even more sad that I have met and seen more people who lives abroad and supports terrorists compared to the people of areas affected by terrorism.

Today ordinary Pakistanis and Afghans struggle to get 2 times food by doing what is possible even facing death.

Yup, you can't control Kunar or pretty much <50% Afghanistan either!

True, very true but you can't deny they have total 100% control over their own territory in the USA unlike us. Afghanistan is 10,000 miles away from USA and culturally it might be 1,000,000 away. For the USA Afghanistan is here today gone tommorow.

And @ Sher Malang may I quote your signature "Pull out your sword and slay any one, that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one!" suggest you ask the Tajik's of Northern Alliance or General Dostum of the Uzbek Militia what they think of the Pashtun and or what and who is Afghan. It might also be worth finding out how the Hazara feel about the treatment meted out to them by
Emir Abdur Rahman Khan.

Back
Top Bottom