3 LeT terrorists killed in encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirza Jatt

Reaction score
Country
India
3 LeT terrorists killed in encounter

Three top Lashker-e-Tayiba terrorists were killed and an army jawan was injured in an encounter with security forces in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir [ Images ] on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, troops of the 20 and 16 Rashtriya Rifles and police launched a search and cordon operation in Mordha belt of Surakote tehsil in the district early on Thursday, said Manmohan Singh [ Images ], senior superintendent of police, Poonch.

On seeing the security personnel, the terrorists opened indiscriminate firing from maize fields atop a hill in which one army jawan Gurpreet Singh of 16 RR was injured. He was later hospitalised.

The police and troops fired back and an encounter ensued in which three top LeT terrorists were killed, he said, adding that all of them are Pakistani militants.

Two of them have been identified as Abu Abdul and Abu Usman, he said adding large quantities of arms and ammunition have been recovered from the scene of the encounter.

J&K: 3 LeT terrorists killed in encounter - Rediff.com India News

Good work IA. I hope and wish the Javan recovers to full health.

nice..!! Good work by indian army..! I am glad no casualities to our Jawans, except 1 jawan injured best wishes to that "sher" ...!

Terrorists just sended where they wished for.!!:cheers:

congrats to IA

Last edited:
Best wishes to the injured jawan. Congrats to the Indian Army in executing a successful operation. Keep it up...

Good Job IA!!
Kill those Scumbags...
Those 3 are on their way to Jannat

Great freedom fighters , may God bless them in JANNAT(in your language swarg). Kashmiris are great fighters for their homeland and we salute their struggle to freedom.:tup::tup:

As long as they meet the same fate as these 3 did, it really doesnt matter how many salutes you give them or what name you call them..In short, 3 less problems for Indian Army..

:tup:

Great freedom fighters , may God bless them in JANNAT(in your language swarg). Kashmiris are great fighters for their homeland and we salute their struggle to freedom.:tup::tup:
Well u named those militants as kashmiris..
U said those militants are great fighters,But why are they getting nailed by Indian Army????

Indian Army has sent them to Jannat to get blesssed by god and re-born as good Guys..:yahoo:

Do you have any proof that those were not terrorists but kashmiri's??? Those were terrorists from banned organisation "lashker - e - Toiba"..!

And you are supporting the terrorism??

Well what else we indians need? Look at the post ^^^ and this guy clearly supporting terrorism in india...!!! :disagree:

the actual killed were innocent Kashmirs and India is notorious for staging fake encounters..you can fool some people all the time, all the people some of the time but not all people all the time. I ask what is the proof that they were LeT members?>?? was it written on their forehead?? were they carrying their LeT membership card?

the actual killed were innocent Kashmirs and India is notorious for staging fake encounters..you can fool some people all the time, all the people some of the time but not all people all the time. I ask what is the proof that they were LeT members?>?? was it written on their forehead?? were they carrying their LeT membership card?

Didnt one of your ministers accuse the govt today about extra judicial killings by the state in Pakistan.. And you are accusing India of fake encounters..

In SMC's words.. Diversion.. ;)

And you figured that with your sixth sense while seating hundreads of miles away in a another country??? Yo are making fool of yourself ,no one else ..! Your ex-president clearly accepted that you are using proxy-war in kashmir through these terrorists....what else prof you needed??

Last edited:

Militants in Kashmir are not necessary "Kashmiris"... Lot of Afgans, Uzbeks and Chechns are active in terrorist activities.:rolleyes:

Ok wait we will tell IA to send to you a letter for your signature cause i think they need your approval ..... right ????? :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom