What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

I think Pak will win both ODI and 20-20 series, well I would at least put them as favorites to do so.

India is in transition time right now, with both our best Batsmen (Sachin Tendulkar) and our best Bowler (Z Khan) out of the equation, and fresh young blood trying to cement their spot in the international arena. I think India is trying to build up a new squad with the 2015 World Cup in mind.

I think Pak will win both ODI and 20-20 series, well I would at least put them as favorites to do so.

India is in transition time right now, with both our best Batsmen (Sachin Tendulkar) and our best Bowler (Z Khan) out of the equation, and fresh young blood trying to cement their spot in the international arena. I think India is trying to build up a new squad with the 2015 World Cup in mind.

and dont forget..Pakistani Players may be playing with a vengeance...
India does not allow them in IPL :butcher:

I feel India is going through the same phase when Gavaskar/Kapil/Vengsarkar and Amarnath moved out of Indian team...So it is not the issue of CAPTAIN...rather issue with BCCI that they did not hrrom enough talent to groom to replace Tendulakr,Ganguly,Dravid and Laxman...So India will go through this kind of rough patch for another 2-3 year till then find another set of good bowlers or batsman who can win matches....If you see existing set of Indian players..they all look like some good amount of good local players who play very well on patches...

You guys are nuts, acha bhala captain hai, I don't know why poora India uske peeche para hua hai.

If not him, then who?

How many World Cups did Ganguly win you? He was a loser captain. IMO India never had as good a team as it got under Dhoni.

Ganguly was the best captain for Indian team, Dhoni was captain for best Indian team. He was winning when all the big guns were in form. Captain is as good as the team, he shamelessly claimed all credit for the victories, he hardly said that we are winning because of the team.

I am OK with him being captain of ODI and T20, he is OK their but not test. My problem is the test. Unfortunately if he wins the ODI he will remain captain of test too.

You guys are nuts, acha bhala captain hai, I don't know why poora India uske peeche para hua hai.

If not him, then who?

How many World Cups did Ganguly win you? He was a loser captain. IMO India never had as good a team as it got under Dhoni.

well that's correct. I like the calmness approach of Dhoni and he is good leader but off course to win the game you need collective efforts from team

All this IPL experience in home conditions will get in ruin if India lose second t20

If not him, then who?

He keeps sticking to his own favourite players like Jadeja , it was lack of Ashwin that was a major reason for costing us the last match . He has made a camp in the team which is leading to divisions.He hasn't been delivering for the last one year now . It doesn't matter how many world cups he has won , point is he hasn't really won anything for the last year, and you gotta do something about it.

When asked about his captaincy , he says , "replace me if you can find someone better" , how arrogant is that ?

430974_356695931096479_1520337588_n.jpg

fresh young blood ? lol

come on look at the experience and batting average of virat kohli , youvraj singh, dhoni. suresh raina, gautum ghambir and compare it with Pakistani batsman..even you guys should have edge because of playing plenty of t20 cricket in home grounds in IPL unlike us who play T20 occasionally

Is there a link to a live stream of the match when it begins? If so please share, thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom