What's new

2nd PDF meet in Hyderabad , India

paradise is famous for biryanii....

Dont remind me paradise man.while studying in wesley college that was our addaha..by the was wesley college stands for ..we enjoy sexy life every year.

A "Pakistan Defense" meet up held in india - by indians

This is too funny - but enjoy your fries milk-shakes and burgers kids! :partay:

Oh the meet is to stratagise how to impove the quality of discussions further wrt India and pakistan.

congs bayyyyyaaaaaa............ vadinani adiganani chepu :D

thank you thammudu.... actually mrg planned in Hyd, but after looking at the current condition... Decided to marry in Pune... Yeah of-course love marriage... I got very supportive girl in my life, unlike my ex-gf....

paradise is excellent man and bawarchi too

yeah i also tried paradise when i amateur hyd.

thank you thammudu.... actually mrg planned in Hyd, but after looking at the current condition... Decided to marry in Pune... Yeah of-course love marriage... I got very supportive girl in my life, unlike my ex-gf....

so u got girl who loves u.

Good luck! Take pictures.

But be sure that you don't get in trouble with your own authorities over this :laugh:

If this is real, who do you think would be organizing this - including paying for Hyderabadi biryani? Have a guess.

Dont remind me paradise man.while studying in wesley college that was our addaha..by the was wesley college stands for ..we enjoy sexy life every year.

Oh the meet is to stratagise how to impove the quality of discussions further wrt India and pakistan.
send a mail and ur mobile no. to iafvideos@ g m a i l . com .

If this is real, who do you think would be organizing this - including paying for Hyderabadi biryani? Have a guess.
Its the one who is responsible for the birth of your nation . Yes its RAW . :D

Hey........... there's a famous restaurant near Charminar. Famous for Biriyani. I had lunch there once. What's the name of that ? I just can't recall the name. Anyone has any idea. :D

Back
Top Bottom