What's new

27 SSG Commandos injured in a road accident

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are reports that 27 SSG Commandos have received severe injuries in a road accident at Nowshera GT Road when the SSG vehicle was travelling to Attock from Peshawar early Monday morning.

Can anyone confirm this news and what's the updates about it? And were they really SSG or some others belonging to the Army?

Hope the news is not true and everyone is OK.

What ssg was doing in nowshera....i guess they might be armored corp people

RISAPUR - Twenty-seven commandos of Special Services Group (SSG) have sustained severe injuries in a road accident.
The incident occurred at Nowshera GT Road when the SSG vehicle was travelling to Attock from Peshawar early Monday morning. Sources said the accident occurred due to over-speeding.
The eight injured shifted to CHM were in critical condition
Among the severely injured are driver LED Muzammil, Zafar Iqbal, Naik Arif, Ali Raza Khanum, Shahid, Bakht Shad, and Lance Naik Muhammad Imran. Others were discharged from hospital.

27 SSG commandos injured in road accident | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

En-route to Nowshera, there is a very important place where all SSG's go for a training.

I thought its cherat and tarbela.... Always found nowshehra as armored city such as tanks and stuff...

I thought its cherat and tarbela.... Always found nowshehra as armored city such as tanks and stuff...

Arty school armour school and center are in nowshehra.........while cherat is near nowshehra.....i lived there for 1 year when my father was teaching at the arty school.......

On-Topic........may Allah heal and protected the warriors ameen.

Anybody here remember the PMA bus incident near Nathiagali???

May Allah grant speedy recovery to injured.

RISAPUR - Twenty-seven commandos of Special Services Group (SSG) have sustained severe injuries in a road accident.
The incident occurred at Nowshera GT Road when the SSG vehicle was travelling to Attock from Peshawar early Monday morning. Sources said the accident occurred due to over-speeding.
Among the severely injured are driver LED Muzammil, Zafar Iqbal, Naik Arif, Ali Raza Khanum, Shahid, Bakht Shad, and Lance Naik Muhammad Imran. Others were discharged from hospital.

27 SSG commandos injured in road accident | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

These commandos train in very hard environment so hope they feel normal after this incident. Like thunder warriors.

**** happens. they will be taken care of. no need to sensationalize.

**** happens. they will be taken care of. no need to sensationalize.

I just needed some info. about the incident, and the confirmation if they were really SSG. Anyways, I hope they get well soon. Ameen.

Very bad driving. Sources said the accident occurred due to over-speeding.
They should take driver into custody and need to fire him from Job

Reavealing the name of SF operators? Is this common practice in Pakistan?

They were going to Attock fort. A SSG unit has always been placed at the "attock killah" since the insecption of SSG.
It also serves as a very important training center along with chirat.
(the above is all i can post due to security reason)

btw its an amazing place, a one of its kind experience, most of the fort is still in its original form specially its "tah-khanay".
If i could i would post some pics but ..........

Yes I was in that ill fated bus and the accident occured at Mochidhara somewhere between Nathiagali and Dongagali , It was at about 9.20 pm when the accident occured. We lost 16 cadets in that accident including one Saudi Cadet.Our Platoon Commander Major Shujjat Latif had a spinal injury and one cadet was invalided out of service. I have a detailed account of that accident and can post it if you are interested.Did you have any relative in that?
Regards
Kaiser

Yes I was in that ill fated bus and the accident occured at Mochidhara somewhere between Nathiagali and Dongagali , It was at about 9.20 pm when the accident occured. We lost 16 cadets in that accident including one Saudi Cadet.Our Platoon Commander Major Shujjat Latif had a spinal injury and one cadet was invalided out of service. I have a detailed account of that accident and can post it if you are interested.Did you have any relative in that?
Regards
Kaiser

Back
Top Bottom