What's new

23rd March and PTI Jalsa

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With passing of every hour my excitement and enthusiasm is increasing. Unity and love is all I can see in Lahore. Like him or hate him I feel only Imran khan can make this happen. Jalsa, Lahore and 23rd what a day it would be. I can’t stop imagining. Be it Ali Zafars wedding or Atif Aslam’s concert nothing had made me so wanting to go there as much as PTI’s jalsa has.

This is what we usually witness during an India Pakistan match, but with 1 difference, we are clueless which side will win, but in this case I know IK will nail it. Even an anti-pti fan feels proud feeling the air of peace and harmony. The power of youth is what we see and nothing actually matches it. I still remember the last jalsa in Lahore. What a day it was. People from all races gathered under the historical Minar e Pakistan. I looked drawled, what is sectarianism, who is a racist?

Everyone young or elderly gathered there, a girl from LGS was standing right next to a girl from Gov. Model School. A boy who came at the jalsa on his BMW was touching shoulders with a rickshaw driver. Oh dear God I saw a beautiful Pakistan that day. I hope to see the same tomorrow, what a night it would be.

Stopping of the metro bus or let it be Basant nothing will stop the wave or more precisely “tsunami” of people from coming at the jalsa. My heart says that. I want it to be successful not for PTI or IK, but for us, for Pakistan. We want this, we really do.

And even though my friends call me an overly optimistic person, and that is what I’d like to be. I know these days will pass and we will see a new and better Pakistan. The only thing I fear is that what if I’m not a part of it. After ten years when I will be travelling from the underground metro train in Lahore, what will I tell my kids, what did i do to make a prosperous Pakistan, nothing, really nothing. I hate it, we all do. So kick aside all the bomb threats and the fear of being squashed under the magnificent crowd. Let’s move out lets be part of it.

Weather you support PTI or not, you surely support the idea of a safer and united Pakistan. Then what are you thinking about, come on lahories let’s do it once again!
TheNews Blog » 23rd March and PTI Jalsa

Finally the ‘tsunama’ (the higher form of tsunami) struck Lahore yet again. Never in my whole life did I see such oomph and verve in the participants. The slogan of ‘Naya Pakistan’ became the voice of Lahore and people from all strata of life joined shoulders with shoulders and chanted PTI and Imran Khan – Thank You Imran Khan, thank you for making us get over our petty differences and exerting our efforts to build a new Pakistan; free from all iniquities.

Whether you like it or dislike it, but Minar-e- Pakistan received a footfall that will go down into the history books as ‘fantastic and massive’. No other political party in Pakistan could congregate such a large number of people at the same venue. This is Imran Khan, and this is his charisma. The ones who once termed him as a political infant are in his awe now. His Pakistan-Tehreek-Insaaf is the talk of the town now.

The most magnificent and indelible part of the procession was when it started to rain cats and dogs, but every single person stood his ground. From east to west and from north to south, there was only one incantation “We want change”, and the passion; simply unprecedented!

Nit-pickers will keep on bumbling that the procession of 30th October, 2011 was bigger than this one etc. Not that PTI has to worry much about it, because even if they say this then they are acknowledging PTI’s strength and street power.

This remarkable procession has heralded the dawn of a new sun at the horizon of Pakistan. Every other political party, which has been feeding on the blood and flesh of this nation, will be brought to justice. The people of Pakistan have given their verdict in favor of Pakistan Khan. They have chosen the ‘Kaptan’ for rescuing their ships from troubled waters to smooth sailing.

The ones who always took for guaranteed that Punjab and Sindh were their bastions are left stunned to silence. May it be Mian Sahab or Asif Ali Zardari, their days of mellow making are over. PTI has done a lot of good to Pakistan, and we all must thank Imran for it. With the level of energy and zealot I saw, I’m left with no doubts that Imran will take oath as the Prime Minister of Pakistan after the 2013 elections, In shaa ALLAH! The first episode of ‘Tsunami Plus’ has been televised. The last one will be televised on 11th of May, marking the beginning of an epoch-making era; an era of peace and harmony; an era of Quaid’s Pakistan!
http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/2013/03/tsunami-plus-exclusive/

Pakistan has spoken.......few ears are just too deaf to listen.

PTI will clean sweep....... Lahore tou definitely giya pmln kay hath say...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom