What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

The best surprise shaheen 1 alpha missile
Why Shaheen 1-a has been there for quite some time

The Best surprise has been the RA'AD - II missile, with a range of 550km according to the commentator on the TV.
Actually I knew about it but I was not sure if they are going to announce it so soon because non of its experiment has been made public.

Sir are you the one broadcasting the parade live? It says #MarvelousThunder. If so I'm truly grateful, if not my bad lol.

P.s. Happy Pakistan Day to all
nah i m not going there. .and yes i m the same guy whom u r talking about but i m just port forwarding PTV :-( coz no one else does that. at least many with no access to tv but have access to fb can watch especially abroad who dont have PTV

did anyone take clear pic of raad 2 ..if yes then post here

Cameras or anything of the sort weren't allowed on the FDR , it's almost completely identical to Raad 1 , just a little bit bigger.
i mean on screen pic or something..like i forgot to take screenshot

And, a glorious collective future all together inshaAllah!!! Watching live, and some words sound so familiar!!!!
It is amazing to know that it was found in 1299 (as per commentators)...really conjures up the scenes of yester-era's battle fields :)

Past, present and inshaAllah future: The bond of love between the two nations but one ummah will remain strong.

currently i am streaming ptv parade on Pakistan defence command fb page

No Z-10 though. Ababeel not being there is understandable , it's still new.

:smitten:China :smitten:Turkey :smitten:KSA & all friends.

Where is Ababeel? :undecided:
Ababeel is still under development , too soon for that. Even if it is completed , it's too new

Back
Top Bottom