What's new

22 arrested as pro-independence sit-in continues in Azad Kashmir

well I do firmly believe that the only solution is independence of Kashmir from both India and Pakistan.

both countries cant liberate their claimed parts of kashmir so its better to just give independence to both the kashmirs.
Don't be daft lad, Kashmir is Pakistan and Pakistan is Kashmir. Independence within the frameworks of Pakistan not a lackey of India like BD. No thank you.

I feel so stressed seeing my fellow kashmiris doing all this.. Asking for the freedom of IOK is OK but what independence these guys are asking for here.. We are absolutely free and independent within Pakistan.. These are just few youngster most of the kashmiris doesn't share their thoughts.. Kindly don't judge everyone for the actions of few.. We kashmiris are patriotic Pakistanis.. Will always opt for Pakistan against anything.

I can not help but notice how this toilet paper called "Dawn" has given a twist to an event that has happened in AJK.
Reading the headline you would come to a conclusion that people in AJK were arrested because they wanted freedom from Pakistan.

I just wonder how long our state has to tolerate these foreign paid media outlets who work 24/7 against the interests of our nation? Why cant we adopt something similar to USA standards and close down such shyt outlets to safeguard our national security?

Jklf idiots have just given India a propaganda toy to play with

As a Kashmiri I condemn these shameless idiots who in my opinion have been activated by the patwari league of thieves to please RAW

So much freedom of speech that moderator has deleted my post ... :P ....
awww...

Indian definition may be different for freedom of speech but here, tantrums & useless time wasting rants are treated the same way it deserves. Stop provoking others for nothing and try to understand that, PDF is not some sort of social media platform where you are supposed to use such kind of language and call it freedom of speech. Had it been the case in India; I wouldn't be seeing India's name in top 5 dangerous places to live and most dangerous for the woman. Introspection is all you need and not the attention. The freedom of speech is when India stops lynching opposing voices and so stop killing those journalists that merely expose Modi's extremism and were dealt harshly even they were Hindus.

“Our goal is to liberate away from Indians that is our only Wish in life,we are not like them nor of them they are a disease “

his point is valid and that is what i have been advocating all along .......... it will give kashmiris a voice and indedpendence struggle will be in their hands ............ let them take the lead.

atleast read the post first nowhere it says they want freedom from Pakistan but all of it is directed towards IOK........ they wanted to cross LOC to free their brethren .......
Then they are fucking stupid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom