What's new

2015 SCS Islands/Reefs Compare Map controlled by four nations, Amazing ~!

lying is free of charge here. Copycat has big mouth. Japanese teach you a lesson in WW II, forget it ?
why do you copy English from your teacher, smart innovator? why do you copy others on walking style? power is law, ask your Japanese to attack us now. go & do it, let's see whether you are powerful enough to command Japanese to die for you. we have been waiting for revenge so long.

why do you copy English from your teacher, smart innovator? why do you copy others on walking style? power is law, ask your Japanese to attack us now. go & do it, let's see whether you are powerful enough to command Japanese to die for you. we have been waiting for revenge so long.

Copy English from you ? what is logic of this Ah Q man here. smart innovator ? it is big yoke today for self organism.

we just take relax to watching how Japanese and USA navy do the patrol on ECS and SCS for free navigation . The mad man chinese will be punished again like what Japanese and US , they have did in the past in China.

Copy English from you ? what is logic of this Ah Q man here. smart innovator ? it is big yoke today for self organism.

we just take relax to watching how Japanese and USA navy do the patrol on ECS and SCS for free navigation . The mad man chinese will be punished again like what Japanese and US , they have did in the past in China.
your reading ability have lower the whole IQ of this forum. what I said is"why do you learn your English from your teacher, smart innovator?", right? but you said "copy English from you?". I must say l have no student that silly like you.
we are right here and wait for ultimate fight with them. just go and ask them to start it right now, show me how powerful you viet are. do not be hesitate, do it at once.

Last edited:
you reading ability have lower the whole IQ of this forum. what I said is"why do you learn your English from your teacher, smart innovator?", right? but you said "copy English from you?". I must say l have no student that silly like you.
we are right here and wait for ultimate fight with them. just go and ask them to start it right now, show me how powerful you viet are. do not be hesitate, do it at once.

what kind of stupid boy you are. ur english is bullshxt. This is my question.

You dare not fight with Japan and US, kid. cowardice chinese has big mouth.

Last edited:
what kind of stupid boy you are. ur english is bullshxt. This is my question.

You dare not fight with Japan and US, kid. cowardice chinese has big mouth.
better than you. feel pity for you lower the whole IQ of this forum, again.
ask them start it right now, if you can.

better than you. feel pity for you lower the whole IQ of this forum, again.
ask them start it right now, if you can.

low IQ chinese does understand nothing, US and Japan ships is there in ECS and SCS, they will punish you when you do something wrong there.

low IQ chinese does understand nothing, US and Japan ships is there in ECS and SCS, they will punish you when you do something wrong there.
feel pity for you lower the whole IQ of this forum, one more time.
we are just right here and building islands will not stop, when can you send them here to start this punish, next second, next minute, next hour, next day, next month, next year, next decade, next century ? can you push them to punish us immediately? please tell them watching from distance can change nothing, but show how powerless they are.

feel pity for you lower the whole IQ of this forum, one more time.
we are just right here and building islands will not stop, when can you send them here to start this punish, next second, next minute, , next century ? can you push them to punish us immediately? please tell them watching from distance can change nothing, but show how powerless they are.

Chinese is low IQ, IQ test in china is fake so you are going to be mad man. In reality China indirectly invite USA back to the your door with your aggressive " China dream", it is expansionism..

we no need to push US, he turn back to Asia voluntarily and will control you strictly like one crime, for next hour, next day, next month, next year, next decade, next century ...

f-spyplane-b-20150523.jpg

Chinese is low IQ, IQ test in china is fake so you are going to be mad man. In reality China indirectly invite USA back to the your door with your aggressive " China dream", it is expansionism..

we no need to push US, he turn back to Asia voluntarily and will control you strictly like one crime, for next hour, next day, next month, next year, next decade, next century ...

please tell them watching from distance can change nothing, but show how powerless they are.
one day pass, no action, feel sad for your power.

Are you betting your life on that, little girl? Lol

I can see that many PDF Chinese mems have a serious case of superiority complex. You guys often downplay the role of VN or Phil regardings the SCS matter. China thinks the matter can now be worked out between it and the US, and VN and Phil can just quite down and follow both countries decisions. Nope, even in your wildest dream. The US might not be ready to bleed for a useless rock in the ocean, but we are. Talk all you want, because that's your talking, not ours. We don't talk, we act.

I can see that many PDF Chinese mems have a serious case of superiority complex. You guys often downplay the role of VN or Phil regardings the SCS matter. China thinks the matter can now be worked out between it and the US, and VN and Phil can just quite down and follow both countries decisions. Nope, even in your wildest dream. The US might not be ready to bleed for a useless rock in the ocean, but we are. Talk all you want, because that's your talking, not ours. We don't talk, we act.

Because that is the reality, without the U.S. instigating her little pawns (Vietnam, Philippines) against China there would be no issues. You can talk tough all you want: "we don't talk, we act", but all we see is taking no acting from the pawns LOL. Just take a look at what is happening in the SCS and you will see who is talking and who is acting. Refer to the island reclaimation thread.

please tell them watching from distance can change nothing, but show how powerless they are.
one day pass, no action, feel sad for your power.

US is ready to destroy our fake Islands, let US do that. China is dirty invader in modern time now.

Are you betting your life on that, little girl? Lol

China is big, dirty sea pirate, no more. uneducated chinese doesn't understand it.

US is ready to destroy our fake Islands, let US do that. China is dirty invader in modern time now.

China is big, dirty sea pirate, no more. uneducated chinese doesn't understand it.

If you keep repeating these lines to yourself, do they become more believable to you?

im like... o_O

while you like... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom