What's new

2010-2012 Saudi Shopping Spree: F-15s, Helicopters & More

wake up mate

logotempsmall.png

Yea and in the twenty first century your system of governance is stuck in the fourteenth century. What makes you think things will be different now

You said an F-15 can carry 11 tons of weapons. You didn't tell me how that F-15 is going to reach the hydroelectric dam in say, Karaj, in Northern Iran.

I highly doubt that SA would go after a hydro electric dam. Any air operations would be directed at air dominance, military targets, command and control, and dual use military industrial facilities. And don't worry about targets in the north becuase if SA is involved in a shooting war with Iran they wont be alone. There wont be a corner in Iran that will be unreachable. There will be tens of thousands of air sorties. No different then in the Gulf war.

I highly doubt that SA would go after a hydro electric dam. Any air operations would be directed at air dominance, military targets, command and control, and dual use military industrial facilities. And don't worry about targets in the north becuase if SA is involved in a shooting war with Iran they wont be alone. There wont be a corner in Iran that will be unreachable. There will be tens of thousands of air sorties. No different then in the Gulf war.
i think it will be different the gulf war is done and every anti us nation in the region knows what they are fighting and the lesson is simple stop the us air force and you win the war and i think that iran has learned the lesson and will try to defend their air space with all they got

i think it will be different the gulf war is done and every anti us nation in the region knows what they are fighting and the lesson is simple stop the us air force and you win the war and i think that iran has learned the lesson and will try to defend their air space with all they got

What airforce Iran has isn't much.

You say "every anti US nation in the region", mind telling me which regional nations those are? And why you think they wouldn't stand on the GCC's side in a shooting war.

Back
Top Bottom