What's new

20-yr-old held for forwarding hate SMS

^^^ Coimbatore's in Tamil Nadu not Kerala.

This is what I cross checked first I saw this message :)

His real crime is he is a muslim in india.

If you cant see what is his fault. No worries you are also one of them as hate-monger, rumor-spreader and spreading messages against communal harmony but wait this is considered as Pride in Pakistan. I saw that with gentleman name Hafiz Saeed.

that man in the middle is a communal one.he said in the parliament that if unrest in assam continue then more radicalism will be born. i wonder why didnt any MPs say in reply 'let them be radicals and terrorists , we will shoot them'

This idiot went to Assam and started camp distributing stuffs for "Muslims Only" when Media started taking pictures then cameras has been broken down. I dont have problem if he would be doing for community if he would be simply a NGO/Religious guy but this lunatic is MP and represent an area which constitute both community.

1 point I want to ask from Pakistani posters specifically. It is established that that Bodos are original native of that area while others are settlers. Can anyone of you make guess from where did they(Bengali speaking Muslims) came & settled there(ongoing process)? Please be specific. Others please avoid the question.

What is a 'settler'? Does India restrict property ownership based on state of residence? If, as an Indian citizen, you move to Mumbai or Delhi and buy a flat, is it OK if the 'natives' burn your house and beat you up because you talk/look/act funny and, therefore, must be an illegal?

What is a 'settler'? Does India restrict property ownership based on state of residence? If, as an Indian citizen, you move to Mumbai or Delhi and buy a flat, is it OK if the 'natives' burn your house and beat you up because you talk/look/act funny and, therefore, must be an illegal?

India does not restrict ownership (well almost as it is restricted in certain NE states and in J&K) for Indian citizens. The illegal migrants from BD are not Indian citizens. Owning fake ration cards or voter ids supplied by the Congress govt to make them a captive vote bank does not make them Indian citizens.

northeast india is a special administered region...non indeginous people cannot purchase a land in northeast but corrupt gov in assam let many settlers especially bangladeshi to fill their vote banks...a person even requires an inner line permit to enter northeast india but that has been lifted in many states to boost tourism

Whatever issues you have with alleged misdeeds by your elected officials needs to be sorted out democratically. In no case should vigilante justice, by native Bodos or Muslims, be allowed.

any thing done by minorities is considered a crime in secular india thts the standard law it seems...

soo those who are killing them are not criminals but an innocent guy who just sent msgs made the so called police active wow....

Don't try to include Indian Minorities, Its just Muslims..

Indian Muslims are National damad (Son in law) , Muslim ruled Delhi for 200-400 years. After independence Muslims ruled Delhi thru Nehrus/Gandhies. Bihar was ruled by Muslims for 60 years via Lallu, UP is ruled by Muslims thru Mulla-yam.

So the basic thing is Muslims are first citizen of India, they get what they want, (Thru violence, vote bank or by persuading there mother/father in laws ) ...

COIMBATORE: A 20-year-old youth has been arrested for sending more than 200 SMSs warning of a possible backlash by affected members of the minority community in the Assam ethnic clashes.

The youth was identified by cops as B Mohammed Sheik Hassain, a resident of Al Ameen Colony in South Ukkadam in the city. A diploma holder in engineering, Hassain was working as a salesman at a textile shop near the town hall here. He was arrested late on Saturday after tracking his mobile phone.

During interrogation, Hassain confessed that he had forwarded an SMS he received on August 10 on the communal situation in Assam to over 25 people. But police said the hate message was forwarded by Hassain to more than 200 people. According to Hassain, he received the message from one Anvar, whose antecedents are now being checked by police.

It was following an alert from one of the recipients of the message that the Big Bazar Street police swung into action and arrested Hassain. According to police inspector Deivasigamani, Hassain had no links with any terror outfit and he forwarded the message believing its content to be true. Rumours must have prompted him to do so, the inspector said. "He had no criminal motive but the content was capable of vitiating the situation,'' said Deivasigamani.

Hassain has been charged under IPC sections for threat to national integration and creating public mischief, apart from the Copy Rights Act.

City police commissioner A K Viswanathan urged the public not to be carried away by rumor mongering. He asked residents not to forward any message that would affect communal harmony.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...d-held-forwarding-hate-sms.html#ixzz24AZJnhK4

Also Ban all the fundamentalist parties of India like BJP,RSS,Bajrang dal...............

These parties are real secular, coz Hindutva follow real secularism. Modi should made PM and All state should have BJP rule...

The Mumbai rioters should punish hard, at least 10 year inprisionment to all who are visible in riot videos.

I live in coimbatore, and let me tell you guys this, KotaiMedu is a Muslim Dominated Area and any hate SMS in this area will result in chain forwarding and there is a potential for this sms that it could trigger a violance against the NE INDIANS working in almost all industries in COIMBATORE.

This fool should have thought before forwarding some thing that might result in communal dishormoney. he deserves a couple of days jail sentence and a 2000 rs fine.

if you guys say that he is being punished for being a muslim, then go to hell, had this been the work of a hindu boy or that of my own kin, i would not be supporting him as his action might create a mess in a good neighbor hood.

India only restrict buying of land in J&K & Arunachal Pradesh if I am correct. 2nd thing 1st go to members introduction forum. There you will find RISING SUN profile. Read it carefully. Yes I belong to Varanasi & I came in Mumbai 2 years ago. If any one comes from other state, they have produce proper papers in which it is stated that they are natives of that place & have come in Mumbai for XYZ purpose(I was spared because I am listed here too. My family settled here back in 1930s-40s). Now if I have to buy a flat here,1st thing I will have to prove my identity then my native residence, next my purpose XYZ. So there is proper way of doing it. But whoever is outside settlers without authenticity,consider they will not be spared in case if found guilty of anything no matter how small.

Next thing about settlers. When India was fighting Pakistan in 1971, it allowed Bangladeshis to come & get training. They got proper documents. But later some politicians misused it. If you check their ID cards you will see they have star on them. It tells that this person's identity is not confirmed & person is not native Indian. They are not allowed to vote in national elections though they can affect state & district level elections.This is how they are identified.

They have received other cards like ration,id cards but these are not 100% foolproof.
I will tell 1 real life story. There was a boy named Mohammad from north east in my MBA collage. He was junior to me. Once we were taking intro of juniors with collage permission(It wasn't ragging type. Just making friendlier environment for them). He told us that he hails from Guwahati. I asked since how-many years he lived there. He said around 25-30 years his family was living there. Then we asked before this where did they lived,he told us he doesn't know. No one tells him where is his native place. Rest is up to you to think about it where was his native place. In this world no one hides his/her native place but in these types of cases they hide it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom